General > Vendor Info, Steals And Deals!

Welcome, Full Throttle Speed & Style!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Just a Six?:
I've been doing business with Mike for years & probably spent enuf to put Marianne in a nice dress & a couple pairs of heels a few years back But I never got a shirt or a sticker!!  :rolleyes;

SuperSix:
Haha.. I mentioned on Facebook that I didn't get a sticker with my orders - Maryanne insisted on sending me one.

:P

TexasT:
They have stickers?

Pyro6:
Just got a boost controller from FT. Not hooked up yet. Was a little disappointed on it's back order status but let's hope it was worth the wait. Mike and Marianne are good on their word, we knew it was going to take awhile and we adjusted accordingly. Great company to deal with. Welcome Mike :atbeer: :atbeer: :atbeer: :atbeer: When's Marriane putting her 2 cents in??? :powersix: :powersix: :powersix: :powersix: :powersix:

granitestategn:

--- Quote from: Just a Six? on June 12 2014, 03:41:16 PM ---I've been doing business with Mike for years & probably spent enuf to put Marianne in a nice dress & a couple pairs of heels a few years back But I never got a shirt or a sticker!!  :rolleyes;

--- End quote ---
Ditto. MAFT Pro plus a bunch of other little stuff over the years. They've always done well by me and I recommend them when I can. I think I have a FTSS sticker plus the old Ramchargers stickers.I guess that goes back a ways.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version