Author Topic: How Old Is Your Fuel Pump?  (Read 10660 times)

Offline BoostedRPS

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: -1
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Re: How Old Is Your Fuel Pump?
« Reply #30 on: August 03 2018, 03:06:46 PM »

Do you watch the show "Tales from the Tour Bus" by Mike Judge? It is on Cinemax.

It is basically crazyass stories of old country music singers from back in the day that get told in animation form...Think of Drunk History, but in an animated form..

Anyway, Mike Judge said on one of the episodes that Hank Hill's mother on the show was played by country music star Tammy Wynette (Sp?) who was on a few episodes that they did about George Jones.

After watching that show, I firmly believe people underestimate how fucking crazy country people from the South are...the shit that they talk about on that shit is fucking ridiculous..

Like Jerry Lee Lewis owning a gun that Machine Gun Kelly owned, and shooting it off in the middle of the night after everyone was asleep since they had been on a 3/4-day bender. Since Jerry was the only person up, and he wanted company, he thought it'd be a good idea to shoot off the gun to wake people up. He ended up shooting up over $50k worth of dentures in the Dentist Office nextdoor to where he was staying.

Also...just about every major Country Music star from back in the day has shot someone. When I saw "shot someone" I mean they literally shot someone. I think George Jones was the only person who shot at someone multiple times, and missed.

That show is fucking ridiculous. Rap artists ain't got shit on old-school Country Music stars...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal