Author Topic: Hey look, it's another booze thread!  (Read 10091 times)

DCEPTCN

Hey look, it's another booze thread!
« on: May 31 2006, 06:30:04 PM »
I remember the first time I had Purple Passion....rem ember that stuff? Do they still make it? Anyway, I was only 14 and didn't drink, but met some new friends after moving to IL and wanted to be cool I guess. So, I had zero tolerance and had never had the stuff before....it was like regular soda and so I just chugged my way through a 2 liter bottle. About 2 hours later I was puking on the way to the Knights Of Columbus to go see Morgue play.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hey look, it's another booze thread!
« Reply #1 on: May 31 2006, 06:34:01 PM »
Holy Crap!  I loved that stuff!  It did look like Grape pop in a liter bottle!  I always checked and never found it after 1994....It was ever great on Ice!  lol
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

DCEPTCN

« Reply #2 on: May 31 2006, 06:35:45 PM »
Pink Passion was totally for fags, but Purple Passion was okay to drink without compromising one's non-fagginess.....or something.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31 2006, 06:38:08 PM »
Just remember it was cheap.....at that time it was all any of us could afford.
Donna

Offline Doober

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31 2006, 06:48:58 PM »
Yikes everclear thought this stuff was supposed to taste good didnt know moonshine was involved :supz:

Offline Racer X

• Turbo Street Eliminator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.hotrodbuick.com
« Reply #5 on: May 31 2006, 06:58:49 PM »
Everclear should come with Bail Money!
2008 Charger SRT-8
2009 Challenger R/T
any questions?

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
« Reply #6 on: May 31 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
15 years old, one 40 oz. bottle of Red Dog. My friend had a 64 oz. of 8 Ball! Olde E 800! It has a huge grip on the side, like a jug. Never seen another.

That night, it was good bye marijuana, HELLO malt liquor!
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01 2006, 02:55:20 AM »
Quote from: "Racer X @ Wed May 31, 2006 5:58 pm"
Everclear should come with Bail Money!
:rofl;

I remember purple passion. I haven't seen it in years though. Around
here it was considdered a "chicks" drink, but we also had some hard core chicks around here.  I had one girlfriend that could drink more JD than I could.
Come to think of it, JD should come with bail money too.
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #8 on: June 01 2006, 08:23:31 AM »
Hey Brian, know why they stopped selling the 64oz Ole E? Weapons! I remember buying them for 1.89. You were badass if you could finish two of them. I did a few times, lol. I graduated from two fourties to two 64'z. A few years later I worked at a warehouse. They had a million 64oz bottles stored there. Thats when I found out why they dont sell 64z.

A fun time in my life was back when I used to leave school early, (had half days), I was suppost to be going to work but I skipped and partied. I'd get out at 10 to 11 and by 11 I'd be walking to the store with my boyz for beer. The reason we walked was because we usually got the beer and ran into something...gi rls, other friends...bla bla bla. Car was safe.

Damn, looking back makes me miss thoes years. Good times!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #9 on: June 01 2006, 12:37:56 PM »
When I had first landed in NM I was living in Santa Fe at the International Hostel. $12 a night a little gang kinda formed for about two weeks. This kid Paul who was kinda faggy, but a nice guy....another kid who's name I don't remember 'cause we just called him 'The Kid'...myself and this chick named Kristin. Paul was from Maryland. Kid was from Seattle. Kristin, the northernmost point of New York. I got a job through the temp agency working at a local beer distributer where we were given two cases or so of beer *each* at the end of everyday. It was stuff that was still pretty new but would expire within the next two weeks or so, so they couldn't send it to stores. Two weeks of drunk fun that now seems like it were years.   Kristin gave the best "kiss me where it counts" ever, Paul got whooped by the local economy and ran home to his parents and The Kid (Kyle was his name) jumped town with some 15 year old girl who was on a high school field trip from New Hampshire....I never liked him anyway, so I hope he's still sitting in a cell somewhere. Which left only me. O.E. under the railroad tracks, anyone?

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
ok, I can not match that story at all........... ....lol....... .............. ..I was just a GOOD  little girl that is my story and I am sticking with it....lol
Donna

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01 2006, 12:55:26 PM »
Quote from: "DCEPTCN @ Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:37 am"
When I had first landed in NM I was living in Santa Fe at the International Hostel. $12 a night a little gang kinda formed for about two weeks. This kid Paul who was kinda faggy, but a nice guy....another kid who's name I don't remember 'cause we just called him 'The Kid'...myself and this chick named Kristin. Paul was from Maryland. Kid was from Seattle. Kristin, the northernmost point of New York. I got a job through the temp agency working at a local beer distributer where we were given two cases or so of beer *each* at the end of everyday. It was stuff that was still pretty new but would expire within the next two weeks or so, so they couldn't send it to stores. Two weeks of drunk fun that now seems like it were years.
Rob

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01 2006, 12:58:49 PM »
The first beer I ever drank and got drunk off of was Shlitz Malt Liquor Bull tall boys.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01 2006, 12:59:24 PM »
Oh no, you guys stay clear from him!!!!!!!!!!  Especially when we were in Vegas !!!No, No, No!  I never live that one down with you guys......   lol
Donna

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01 2006, 01:02:36 PM »
Quote from: "Top Speed @ Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:58 am"
The first beer I ever drank and got drunk off of was Shlitz Malt Liquor Bull tall boys.

Do they even still make that??? I have not seen that one in a while
Donna

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal