Author Topic: Another shady GN guy?  (Read 12461 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Another shady GN guy?
« on: December 08 2017, 04:28:46 PM »
Looks like i found another shady GN person here locally. I saw the text messages but don't know the shady guys story or I'd out him so people are informed. But I can tell you one thing, I won't be messing with him...or his GN buddies cuz they only know one half of the story, from the shady guy, that I bet didn't include text messages, but they booted the guy, deleted his post with a message that said something like 'call me for the truth.' Wow.

They must have learned that from the old tb board. Talking about 'this isn't the place. They silenced that man. :( he was very polite in the text messages too. He basically begged to be done right. Silenced, kicked. BY the guy the grievance is against. :/

Btw, there is only one other person here in South MS that owns a GN that isn't a flake. MAYBE one other guy but I think he's a sheep to the others. I would hope there are more but i havent met any.

The shady guy is selling his GN. So, beware. He rebuilt the motor but it's knocking, he's upset, says he's selling the car now after he rebuilds again. I'm over here thinking, when I saw the for sale post is, if you couldn't get it right the first time...... So I'd be worried that he would do a slop job just to make the car run, new owner takes it from there. Also, he's asking alot for the car, I'm worried for the next owner. I hope the shady guy does the right thing to the motor but I highly doubt it after what I've witnessed.

I don't care if people dislike me and talk bad about me, they don't even know me. I'm just an honest person and I love putting my neck on the line to expose shady people so someone else isn't hurt. Trust me when I say I have saved many people with my aggressiveness toward those people, it's sad the scammers attack back by turning people against me with their 'here is the truth' speech, manipulating their new victims who were already softened up by his friendly 'look I'm awesome' act.

Man I'm -->ll<-- this close to dropping a name. But I could be completely wrong. Maybe the victim is the bad guy but the way it all went down, I do not believe I'm wrong.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Another shady GN guy?
« Reply #1 on: December 08 2017, 04:42:12 PM »
Don't reply. Just be informed.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13 2017, 03:58:32 PM »
I wanted to update cuz I'm doubling down.

Many many moles. Lol. I cant speak about other people's opinions of this local scammer as not to out them but yeah, this dude is most definatly shady.

Ugh I want to give an example. It's funny that these local cuckolds are under his spell. I wonder, when they figure it out, if they'll invite me back into their little car stroking club? I did find it kinda cute that these grown men had a club where they pose for pictures and stroke their cars while they talk bad about people and brag about how cool they are. I digress tho cuz I just own a cah. Albiet it the best on the planet, it's just a car.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline blown1

• Turbo Street Stock
  • send em all back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14 2017, 11:57:37 AM »
I'd say keep the info  to your self.......... .unless, someone PM's you ,asking for the  info.,
that way  you keep your  nose clean, and make no allegations  , (in public)

so how are you  ?   wish you a Merry Christmas, and  Happy New Year!

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14 2017, 02:59:36 PM »
If they don't have cool guy parts on their cars, are they still considered cool guys?
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline 278CIKILLER

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14 2017, 03:49:26 PM »
Fuck we have a guy up here, he will tell you he's a Buick guru to your face and he know's it all, does house calls and build's every one engine's, But the funny thing is 5 set's of head gaskets later in is own car, but he's the best. he's a joke.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16 2017, 12:52:10 AM »
I'd say keep the info  to your self.......... .unless, someone PM's you ,asking for the  info.,
that way  you keep your  nose clean, and make no allegations  , (in public)

so how are you  ?   wish you a Merry Christmas, and  Happy New Year!

Your right Lee. I'll stand down a little since someone from their club is helping the other guy out now. I hope they let him rejoin cuz it seems like he liked being a part of it.

We need less shady people and more stand up people. Now my problem is, is the guy helping being a minion or is he simply doing the right thing. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Been real good! Miss y'all for real! Merry cmas 2 u 2!

278cikiller, another case of someone that needs to know their roll. I applaude the effort but if you keep messing up....but wait, that's how all the pros start out. Now I'm confused.  :rofl:

Rich, see sig.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16 2017, 05:00:07 AM »
I walked away from the local 'clique' a long time ago. Best thing I ever did.
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16 2017, 07:39:23 AM »
I've lost a ton of respect for a couple Buick vendors in the past week. It's called competition... you'd best get fukn use to it.

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16 2017, 08:28:12 AM »
I walked away from the local 'clique' a long time ago. Best thing I ever did.

This has been goin on forever !!!! Clubs were cool then. I am talking about before most of you guys were even BORN !! :rofl: I was into the Shelby/Cobra clubs in the early 70s. Best friend was in the Corvette clubs. Both were great . Had some really good times. Then after a while the personality's came out. My car is nicer than yours... Mine is faster than yours . Then just went down steep slopes till there were just the show an shiners.  Now 40 years later it's the same old shit different day  :025: It allways starts out great. The Vette club had 2/3 drag days every summer. Talk about shit talken !!!  Damm it was fun . Buddy had a 66 big block chebbie. 10.3s  that was flying back then. $$$$ spent was crazy.  Like like today.. Right ??? :rock:

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16 2017, 08:47:53 AM »
The camaraderie with the guys I race/hang out with at the track every weekend is second to none. Everyone's friendly...and if someone breaks...we're lending tools or thrashing on that guys car so he has a chance to make the next round. Once eliminated...w e break out the lawn chairs and the beer and cheer on/help out the other guys still goin' rounds.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16 2017, 01:30:04 PM »
This has been goin on forever !!!! Clubs were cool then.
Nowadays it seems like 'clubs' are the way to draw in.....victims in some cases. I could type up a hella funny story about my perspective of the local club down by me.

I kno dey reading :jerkit:

That's the way it should be Scoobum. Isn't that nice? Much better than the bullshit. Crack a beer, tell a story, help out a bro, smile and lighten up a bad situation when someone breaks something. What you got sounds like a club.

nsfw...
Then the funniest fukn part, the idiots who are like 'housewife' when responding to a -->reaction<-- of some fukd up ish. 'Gotta protect the bros, bro, sho em im down'. I'm like, 'your acting like a blatent fucking cuck.'

But let me digress again, I've acted like a cuck many times in my life, but only to good people that without a doubt are stand up people. Theres a difference.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Pyro6

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16 2017, 01:56:59 PM »
The camaraderie with the guys I race/hang out with at the track every weekend is second to none. Everyone's friendly...and if someone breaks...we're lending tools or thrashing on that guys car so he has a chance to make the next round. Once eliminated...w e break out the lawn chairs and the beer and cheer on/help out the other guys still goin' rounds.
We had that back when Thomas raced the Jr. Dragster at Maple Grove. I'd take the motorhome and stay at the track Friday-Sunday.  Our MAGNA bunch went strong for a few years but fell by the wayside, nobody wants to race anymore.

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16 2017, 02:24:14 PM »
The cost of racing has gotten prohibitive. Our bracket races are Friday nite practice...and then a race on Saturday and Sunday. It's gotten to the point that most of the guys skip the Friday practice...and just run the Saturday and Sunday race. Typically a race weekend will run me 500 bucks...and that's if I don't break anything. Payouts are dismal. I made the final 4 this year...and the payout was for 1st and 2nd...and they weren't much. A buddy of mine won Nostalgia class this year. The payout? 90 bucks. If it weren't for people helping me behind the scenes...then I couldn't do it. Don't get me wrong, I'm having fun...but you have to do it for the love of it.

Offline Pyro6

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16 2017, 03:50:05 PM »
The people at the track make all the difference. When you have your scenario, racing is secondary. You forget the bad week you just had, all the crap that happens. A bunch of people enjoying all the same thing. When we went to Bristol with the Jr., I think 2004, we just had our 2nd time run, Thomas (13 years old) came off the track and said: I think we broke the clutch. I looked down and said, nope, we broke the crank. We got back to the pits and I told the Mrs. I asked her what she thought. She asked what does it need?. An engine. How much? 4,200 from Metro. We came to race she says, get an engine. So many of the other teams and our friends offered loaner engines, but a Jr. setup is finnicky, I knew I needed to stay with got us there. As I was swiping my credit card, a bunch of the Dads were already there wrenching on the car. Couple hours later, we're running 1st round. I tell Thomas, if we get just one pass, we'll be OK. Luck was on our side, his guy went red and I had all the numbers I needed. Til it was all said and done, we made it to quarter finals out of 108 kids. I probably told this story before, but the point is, I don't think it gets better than racing surrounded by so many good people.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal