Author Topic: Another shady GN guy?  (Read 12457 times)

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Another shady GN guy?
« Reply #15 on: December 16 2017, 04:05:26 PM »
I agree 100 percent with Pyro. Your fellow racers/friends make all the difference. My friends at the track are what drive me to get up at 4 am on a Saturday and Sunday morning to get there. Goin' rounds is always fun...but hangin' with the guys is what it's all about. Out in round 1...no worries. Grab a beer and a lawn chair and sit with the others by the tool cabinets if someone breaks and get ready to thrash to get the other guys to the line for their next round. I'm happiest at the track with my fellow racers/friends. It feels like home.
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline 278CIKILLER

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16 2017, 04:05:27 PM »
It's sad when you put so much money into your car, and the guy doing the work real don't know what he's doing, but he's got a new truck, trailer, and all good part's on his own car and can't get done him self. But you keep giving him your cash. It's sad.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #17 on: December 17 2017, 01:43:10 PM »
It's sad when you put so much money into your car, and the guy doing the work real don't know what he's doing, but he's got a new truck, trailer, and all good part's on his own car and can't get done him self. But you keep giving him your cash. It's sad.
rofl!!! Yas!  :rofl:
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17 2017, 07:51:57 PM »
One of the best racers helping racers experiences there is, is on Drag Week.  John and I made a point of stopping for anyone pulled over to offer a hand.  Sometimes just being comedic relief was enough.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17 2017, 09:03:49 PM »
If I broke down and saw Mike coming I'd just abandon the can and run.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline TurboCajun

• Keith Theriot
  • Turbo Street Modified
  • 6 Packed
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18 2017, 02:02:11 PM »
Be4u Let me fill you in. I created to page to keep in contact with the other GN owners for get togethers not for grown men to argue over an issue between them selves. I did speak to both parties the same day that this all came out, and I told both that the issue needed to be handled off the page. I could go on and on about the issue but everyone will have their own opinion. I DO NOT believe that the guy you are saying is shady is at all a guy that would do things that the accuser is saying. But if someone ask I can give out more information about the whole situation.
85 GN -- Converted to 87 set-up using 66/72 turbo, front mount I/C, 80lb injectors,gn1 heads 14 bolt 1.65 roller rockers stud mount, ported intake with plate, fuel hot wire, 3" dp, running 24psi., alky kit, stroker 20 over, 212/206 roller,  best time 10.995 @ 121 1.56 60ft

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18 2017, 05:20:30 PM »
<-- filled in.

I said what I had to say (leaving out my own personal issues with a couple of your members because, you know, I'm grown and stuff). Speak amongst yourselves but know that I have screen shots of everything so don't go twisting anything :) because I will be here to pounce. I even got screenshots of the posts that were edited after we got the boot and blocked. Nice move but I gots friends too and they sent me screenshots of the aftermath. :D

If all that aint shady than....

But let me ask, if I wouldn't have made a stink, would J have been just washed away? Ppsh, not on my watch. Don't sound like a get together to me.

Carry on
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline blown1

• Turbo Street Stock
  • send em all back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18 2017, 05:24:58 PM »
I stopped  doing the TB.com  bull shit, when shane told me if I didn't  like it, leave,
then found it more calm to avoid all the  hype, mis information, and plain lies,
by many (trusted) people, LOL
I find it more fun to do my own thing,  OH, I research  what I'm attempting,
and find  out the hard way (sometimes)
stopped trying to make 23 zillion HP, and  just make a enjoyable driver,
white car is such a blast (2700lbs@500hp) 
so my point of all this dribble, 
let the  BS'ers go on, just enjoy the  trip your on.

OH I attend Bates nut farm, as friends live close by,

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 18 2017, 05:40:10 PM »
My problem Lee, I don't want my friends to get took. I'll be the bad guy all day to protect them. Id give them the part off my own car to erase the fukery. (Considering  :rofl:) So many of us are cool and normal and i want to keep it that way. Opinion clashing ok, fukery, no.

Times like this I think of TurboDave #inspiration
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline TurboCajun

• Keith Theriot
  • Turbo Street Modified
  • 6 Packed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19 2017, 09:33:50 AM »
Robert My opinion is that you are just a shit starter.. Did J tell you that he brought his car to a guy in La that could not get the car running so they called D to work on it, so D went pick it up from the other guys place. So here is my concern J did not deliver his car to D, so D only knows what the car looked like when he went pick it up, Don't get me wrong I spoke to J and he is a really nice guy and I have nothing against him other than not keeping this between him and D. OK another thing is that D told J to make a list of what he thinks that D stole from him and he would replace it to make it good, well J has been asked more than once to send a list and never has. there is more to all of this but I will stop here.

As for you, the reason you were removed from the page was for your immature comments and name calling just like you are doing here.

85 GN -- Converted to 87 set-up using 66/72 turbo, front mount I/C, 80lb injectors,gn1 heads 14 bolt 1.65 roller rockers stud mount, ported intake with plate, fuel hot wire, 3" dp, running 24psi., alky kit, stroker 20 over, 212/206 roller,  best time 10.995 @ 121 1.56 60ft

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19 2017, 02:18:09 PM »
I'll be back.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19 2017, 11:37:26 PM »
... Sometimes just being comedic relief was enough.
It IS important to be good at Something.   :O :O
 :rofl:

So we know he's better than me at every but how could I resist
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline ULYCYC

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20 2017, 07:25:44 AM »
Where's the fire :icon_evil: These threads usually go for 20 or 30 pages. You cant quit now :icon_eyes:
ED BAKER
87-T, Maplight equipped rear view mirror..
01 Park Ave Ultra S\'charged
BPG#1458

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20 2017, 09:42:43 AM »
Go Robert!!  lol
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20 2017, 09:59:28 AM »
... Sometimes just being comedic relief was enough.
It IS important to be good at Something.   :O :O
 :rofl:

So we know he's better than me at every but how could I resist

At least I stopped trying to be the best "shit starter" on the Buick boards, right?
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal