Author Topic: Mr. Wells  (Read 11830 times)

DCEPTCN

Mr. Wells
« on: November 21 2005, 06:50:09 PM »
Fuck you, Gary. Y'know, I have always wondered how people on these boards can meet eachother face to face and then later argue on the boards. I've never been anything but cool to you and never spoken badly of you even when you accused me of being some board-owner's pet. You have absolutely no example in the world with which to back up your paranoid delusions. "When I was a moderator"....yeah- do you remember the 5 minutes that that lasted before I told them to take the position and stick it because I felt that it would create a rift between me and our little gang here? Can you remember that? Find me one person here who has met me and see if you can get them to say that I was anything other than cool to them. I always refuse to get in these little online tiffs....you know why? Because I'm not "politically motivated". That's why, motherfucker. I don't know where you come up with this shit, grampy, but it's clearly time to take your meds. I've held back from saying this for a while even when you were posting up your little jabs because I like you and had not figured you for the type to make dumb accusations like that, but here I sit looking the fool for that incorrect character assessment. Now go and post on tbs.com about how somebody's fucking with you like you always do.  :jerkit;

DCEPTCN

Re: Mr. Wells
« Reply #1 on: November 21 2005, 06:56:55 PM »
Gary Wells: Be polite or impolite, doesn't fckng matter to me. I do not remember PM'ing anybody at all regarding you or where your name was ever involved at all. Nor do I remember ever pm'ing anybody regarding stupid comments about you. So please ask them to post up, all that I have ever said about is that you are politically motivated, especially when you were moderator. Nothing more, nothing less.
DCEPTCN: I've bitten my tongue on this for a long time....I've even caught wind from other members about Gary PMing them and making these sort of stupid comments about me. I'm done being polite about it. Few have done as much as I to try and keep our tight little gang together. I have spent a lot of time and money trying to be cool to my guys here only to be accused of having some kind of ulterior motive? Fuck that. That is weak as hell.
DCEPTCN: Politically motivated. Ha. I'll not even address that, as it should be clear to anyone that that is rediculous.... .I can't think of what I have to gain.
Gary Wells: I did not tie any name in with the narc thing, and regardless of who narced, if somebody did, is just not kool in my book. I did what I thought was best regarding the Recklessrob thing, and you saw the results. There have been some interesting comments regarding the Recklessrob and Dragonationai invasion both for and against. Even though I have never met recklessrob, I think that he is kool and should not have suffered the brunt of the 10 day quarantine. Go recklessrob. And I have never said that you narced, but sometimes you do seem very political motivated to me. maybe it's just me that sees it that way.
DCEPTCN: Now even Reckless Rob has hacked t6p.....
DCEPTCN: Gary, we hung out at the 2004 WC Nats and since then I've nothing but nice things of you....but there have been a few times that you have made comments hinting that I might be under the skirt of t6p admin. I am not. The whole NARC thing I took as a similar jab.....not to mention that you're 119 years old. ROFL......and I do, in fact, expect to be just as dull mentally when I'm old. Hell, could I get any more clueless?
Gary Wells: Sylvan: Play nice, I know that you think that when you are old and gray that you will be as sharp mentally as you think that you are now, it maqy not happen that way.I don't remember seeing any post denoting what happened plain and clear. I asked several times on here who was dragonationai, and if it was the same person as dragonational, and never got any replies. Thanks for being so understanding.
DCEPTCN: Gary- stick it in your 119 year old ass, I posted plain and clear what happened, guys: Jay was playing along wih everything having fun- then I saw the JayG account and was sure it was the same person who had been Dragonationai, so I PM'd Jay and told him to pick on him and make it funny....then he gets back to me and says, "Nope, it was Rob--I banned him".
Top Speed: I think it was accidental.
Gary Wells: I am not saying that anybody narced, as I don't know the whole story, only that it is not kool under any circumstances.
Be4u: Yeah Sylvan...whats up with that?
Gary Wells: And whether you are mad either way, Narcing is definitely not kool, it's that simple.
Gary Wells: Only at me it seems, Oh well,
Be4u: Yeah, I just think it's funny. I'm having fun with this. I'm sure Travis is freaking out.
Recklessrob: I'm not mad either way. Shit happens.
Gary Wells: Narced or accidentally discovered???
Be4u: I dont know if Jay saw it b4 or after Sylvan sent the PM.
87natty: I don't know what's going on, so I'll get some facts first. Looks like it was Jay, but we'll see.
Top Speed: So DECPTCN was the unwitting narc?
Top Speed: I voted to unban him!!!

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21 2005, 07:12:15 PM »
Sylvan:
What "Jabs'
I haven't a clue what you are talking about?
The only thing even close to what might be considered a "jab" was when you told me to shit or get off of the pot regarding modding my car, that I had been talking about it for years, and had not done anything to it.
And I asked you how your car was running, and you did not post anything for about a week or so.
I am really sorry that you feel character slighted, here, but I really don't know what jabs you are talking about. I really don't remember ever slighting your car, family, calling you names, or anything else. I am utterly speechless.
Gee, I am sorry that you feel this way. Anything that I can do to help?

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21 2005, 07:42:08 PM »
Now have we settled down any yet, Mr. Albertus?
And fwiw, political motivation is not quite the same as ulterior motivation.
Anyhow, if there is anything that I can do to make you feel any better about this, speak up, by all means.

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21 2005, 09:29:48 PM »
Oh, I almost forgot, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too. Hope that everybody's in good health and spirits.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Mr. Wells
« Reply #5 on: November 21 2005, 10:22:38 PM »
*shakes head*
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Mr. Wells
« Reply #6 on: November 21 2005, 10:55:53 PM »
um whats goin on?

Offline ledzeppac

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Mr. Wells
« Reply #7 on: November 21 2005, 10:56:31 PM »
Natty your a faggot

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Mr. Wells
« Reply #8 on: November 21 2005, 11:19:15 PM »
Quote from: "ledzeppac @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:55 pm"
um whats goin on?

-------------------------------------
not sure, I'm thinking Sylvan's mad at me.
um, "national pick on old folks week", maybe. Dunno.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21 2005, 11:36:14 PM »
Phil: Just cause you sucked me off, that doesn't make me gay. :spooge;

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21 2005, 11:42:39 PM »
Phil:
You fckng trollop.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #11 on: November 22 2005, 01:38:03 AM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:36 pm"
Phil: Just cause you sucked me off, that doesn't make me gay. :spooge;

Dude! I zoomed that emoticon...Wha t does the 45 stand for?

http://ihadav8.com/phpBB2/download.php?id=203
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 22 2005, 02:11:39 AM »
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:42 pm"
Phil:
You fckng trollop.

Does that make Natty the trollipop ? :rofl;
Rob

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22 2005, 07:13:00 AM »
Quote from: "Recklessrob @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:11 pm"
Quote from: "Gary Wells @ Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:42 pm"
Phil:
You fckng trollop.

Does that make Natty the trollipop ? :rofl;

---------------------------------------
Damn, very good, Rob.

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
Mr. Wells
« Reply #14 on: November 22 2005, 02:47:48 PM »
That was good! Bastard...

Hey Robert, I got your 45 joke.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal