Author Topic: Plug wires  (Read 3264 times)

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Plug wires
« Reply #15 on: September 01 2022, 08:05:56 AM »
Steve, there's a list on here somewhere of all the cars that utilize the ignition module we use...except they're NA. I think I posted the numbers of a couple NA ones I had and you posted the vehicles they were off of. I tested them at the track and they were fine...but keep in mind I didn't run gobs of boost which throws more stress on the ignition system. The aftermarlet RPM gauge I used worked with all the NA ones I tested. I never looked at the stock RPM gauge to see if it worked with them, so maybe that's what some were refering too.
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline Shimy87

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03 2022, 04:02:27 PM »
new ignition module came in...BINGO!!! runs smooth as silk now, accelerates cleaner and seemingly better also.  Holy crap was that a goose chase but sucess :atbeer: :atbeer:
87 GN, K&N cold air, gutted cat, TT 5.7 chip, AFPR, 340 Walbro w/ hotwire, 60 LBS injectors, 981 valve springs, 206/206 Cam, RJC Powerplate, LS1 MAF & translator, Vacuum brakes, Hellwig rear sway bar, Energy suspension poly bushings, Razors Alky, Pypes exhaust, 5931 turbo, CK9.5 converter

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #17 on: September 03 2022, 10:21:47 PM »
I would have lost a bet on this point.  Live and learn :).  Glad that cleaned it up👍
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal