Author Topic: NJ guys Don't forget me for this coming seasons Track rental(s).  (Read 4209 times)

Offline TURBOPOWERED68

• David
  • Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
NJ guys Don't forget me for this coming season's Track rental(s). I all ways have a blast and wouldn't want to miss it.
Most talk about having thick skin but thats just BS.
This damn attitude of "you didn't listen to us/me now you should burn in hell for it" really sucks.

Offline 87granny

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: NJ guys Don't forget me for this coming seasons Track rental(s).
« Reply #1 on: January 27 2011, 10:22:29 AM »
Quote from: "TURBOPOWERED68 @ Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:30 pm"
NJ guys Don't forget me for this coming season's Track rental(s). I all ways have a blast and wouldn't want to miss it.
You know to check the MAGNA section, it's nice to see how far you have brought that Chevelle and the food last time was great too

Offline TURBOPOWERED68

• David
  • Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27 2011, 07:30:08 PM »
Quote from: "87granny @ Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am"
You know to check the MAGNA section, it's nice to see how far you have brought that Chevelle and the food last time was great too

i never check any section i just go for the "new posts" button. time to start checking the sections out.
Magna @ TBS.??
thanks
Most talk about having thick skin but thats just BS.
This damn attitude of "you didn't listen to us/me now you should burn in hell for it" really sucks.

Offline 87granny

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27 2011, 08:00:43 PM »
Quote from: "TURBOPOWERED68 @ Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:30 pm"
Quote from: "87granny @ Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am"

i never check any section i just go for the "new posts" button. time to start checking the sections out.
Magna @ TBS.??
thanks
yea on TBS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal