Author Topic: Pretty sure I got roophie'd last night  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Spoolin'

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Pretty sure I got roophie'd last night
« on: December 18 2010, 09:32:32 PM »
Let me start my saying my bunghole was not violated whatsoever :rofl;

A buddy and I went out to have a few beers. Its been a long and stressful week, so I was looking to get out of the house for a couple hours. I told him "I got to work at 8a, so we can't be out late." Famous last words... We end up stopping at this bar about 20 miles from home. We picked it only because 1. it had a Huber beer sign, 2. Huber used to be made in a nearby town, and 3. when we walked by I could hear 'Heaven's on fire' by KISS playing from inside (Insert TSM Girls' wet panties here  :D ). About 32.698547 seconds into this dive, my friend gets a man-date almost immediately. Some drunk rube who wanted to brag about how he has the best home made wine in the county and how's he's been a roofer for the last 25 years... We slammed those beers and GTFO as fast as we could. We cruise over to Huber town as there are quite a few good bars to check out. At our next venture, we run into a friends sister and cousins, so we proceed to party with these cougars all night. After a few drinks, these old hen's are wanting to head outside of town to a local dance club.

Now back in my old mans day, this place was called the White Elephant. Its where everybody hung out in the late 60's and early 70's. The place hasn't been remodeled since Nixon was president, either. In present time, its under new ownership, and the scene has drastically changed. Back in the day, you negotiated a race in the parking lot. Now you negotiate drug deals if you into that shit. The place is full of white trash, gangbangers, origina gangsta's, pimps, ho's, skeezers, skip scaps, and scallywags. The music was good, and the beer was cold. Lots of young, tight, well-built female bodies throughout also.

Now this is where shit gets weird. After my first beer at this dive, I started to feel funny. Yes, I had drank quite a few beers before this one, but I've never experienced what I felt last night while drunk. I started to see double, then all of the music turned into a blur... My buddy was talking to me and he sounded like the school teacher on Charlie Brown... I sat down in a chair and the whole room began to spin. I asked the bartender for a water, and when I went to pick it up I couldn't make my hand grab the glass, so I spilled it all over the floor and my pants. She gave me another one, and I drank that. I had about two more waters and my head began to clear up. While coming back to reality, and I verified this with my friend today, there was a group of girls who were sucking on each others boobies. Apparently, and I don't remember this, I said to one of these chicks, "I'll have what she's having!" and I did. Dude got a pic of me sucking on some young girls pierced titty in the bar. As soon as he sends it to me, I will post it up.

By bar time, I was alert and (felt) sober as a stone.  I got home and crawled into bed at 3:45a, got up at 6:30a to go to work, and was glad I was home by two to screw off on the internet and go to bed. It was by far a very weird night. I'm sure someone dropped something in by beer when I set it down to go burn up the dance floor. There was a lot of shady looking people in there, and I wouldn't put it past someone to try to slip me something and steal my wallet or my anal virginity.

I think I'll stay home tonight. Got to work again tomorrow :sad;

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
Pretty sure I got roophie'd last night
« Reply #1 on: December 18 2010, 09:36:06 PM »
Nice!  Nothing better than a good drunk-tittie-sucking story.

I coulda done without the visual about TSM Girl.

:D
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

DCEPTCN

Re: Pretty sure I got roophie'd last night
« Reply #2 on: December 19 2010, 01:09:36 AM »
I once threw up on a girls' from porch (her literal front porch) and she still brought me in and jumped me along with her girlfriend!

Anyway, bars are bad places full of bad people and that's why I haven't been a bar goer in years. Much better to get a case and hang out with a few close friends at home. Plus, I'm pretty certain none of my friends would rooph me and give me an Angry Pirate.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21 2010, 11:53:20 PM »
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

DCEPTCN

« Reply #4 on: December 23 2010, 01:53:53 AM »
Donna had something to say about Angry Pirates and getting a good lip seal on an udder but changed her mind?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal