Author Topic: What I did today.  (Read 5293 times)

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
What I did today.
« on: April 24 2006, 03:06:31 AM »
I went for a ride on the cold dusty roads of Vegas. Traffic is crazy like usual. I dont mind because I'm not in a hurry and I love just pimping in my ride. Stereo dont work because It's dead but who cares, I love the soft rumble of my ride and that out bumps anything known to man.

I'm cruising around town and I see a chick in a red viper....whoop s....it's a man. I lay back and stay about a car length behind him. Not cause I'm scared but because any sort of stomp on the gas and I'll turn sideways. My Nitto DR's are bald....almost . He wasnt trying to act like a badsass either...he ignored me. Cool. I dont have to go for a ride and worry about someone trying to test me.

Later, on Tropicana, a guy in am old Cutty blows his horn at me. I roll up my pass glass cause I dont feel like being bothered by some chump. He continues to honk and ride beside me for blocks, I swear he honked 10 times. I just looked forward. For real, who wants to be bothered by some wigger wankster in a wannabe "pimp my ride"? I decided to ditch the fool by turning onto ummm....shit, some side street. Anyways, Here comes another fool dressed up in some type of weird outfit standing in the median. Thats usual for sundays in Vegas. Church fucks panhandling. So NOW I have to roll up my drivers side glass. He notices I dont want to drop the dime in his bucket and he turns away. I pull a euey(sp?) and go about my way.

NOW, Here comes an IROC. I think I was on Charlston. I didnt know at first, all I knew was I thought a camero ran up on my ass. I'm talking totally on my ass, very intimidating. Traffic clears a bit and the IROC pulls next to me. The guy is looking at me and riding on my drivers side. I roll the glass down and say "are you serious?". Something else was said, I dont remember but the guy ended up saying "this is an IROC!" In a tone that resembles a jock right b4 a football game. Again I asked, "are you serious". He stomps it and barley goes anywhere. He gats beside me again and for the third time I ask "are you serious", I let him get about a car length ahead of me and I slowly press the gas so I wont do a burnout at 45mph. At about 60mph I let the turbo spool and immidatly let off so he can hear the whine and flutter. Messing with him was done, I wanted to go home so I turned off on MLK so I could get on the interstate to go home. Fucking idiot! Oh yeah, during the time we were driving and talking I asked him what year that was and he said 85. I asked him if he knew what he was messing with, he asked "what?" I said a GN, he asked me what was under the hood and I told him a V6. He laughed. What a fucking ass clown! Oh yeah, he had a mullet...LoL!!!

I never did tell y'all about the biker that I almost ran over. Scared the shit out of me. We were at a red light, I was behind him. Knowing I would spin I took off slow. Suddenly I was on his ass and had to hit the brakes. I almost ran him over. I wonder if that guy knew that. And we were racing. Thats the only race I've been in since the new motor and it scared the shit out of me.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Ttype83

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
Re: What I did today.
« Reply #1 on: April 24 2006, 09:32:05 AM »
Buy some new tires
Jim Seaton 83 T type
CarbedHotAir Slug
2 1/2\" mandrel bent dual exh wo/cat & Dynomax race bullet mufflers, MSD coil, MSD BTM,K&N filter, K hanger, CS secondaries, Comp cam 260H, BRF Trans, ET 14.8 @ 92mph 14 psi boost
Comp Cams will never get another dime of my money
USAF (retired w/22yrs)
86 T-type Stock IC & Turbo, Razor Alky, 50lb inj, Hotwire & fuel pump, tt chip

DCEPTCN

« Reply #2 on: April 24 2006, 11:48:36 AM »
If I were more ambitious this morning I'd type out some of my own stories that are quite similar to yours.....suff ice it to say that I know exactly what you mean.

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24 2006, 01:17:07 PM »
Something I used to call this guy I knew who owned an IROC, (no offence to anyone by the way I am Italian) but I used to call them "Italian Rejects Out Cruzin"....(which pissed him off)..anyway, you should of asked him what year he is still living in...I cant stand those Fucking assholes that think they know it all with those stupid slow ass cars!  Sorry, I "had" a friend who thought he was cool owning one, and I used to get in fights with him and tell him to get a REAL car....he would tell me he could beat a GN which I just laughed at him and called him names.. :smt071  :smt071  :smt071 .sorry...did not mean to interupt!  Good story Be4U.......... .....I am not in a good mood today...can ya tell......lol
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24 2006, 04:57:51 PM »
Quote from: "Ttype83 @ Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:32 am"
Buy some new tires
LoL, I would have run the biker over for sure.

The guy in the IROC reminded me of an over weight Joe Dirt. It was so funny when he would slam on his gas and hardly go anywhere. Yesterday I thought he was a tool, today I feel sorry for him.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26 2006, 01:56:44 AM »
We have a customer at the shop who has a pristine '83 Hurst Olds
with  250,000 miles on it. He bought it new and has taken extremely good care of it.
He's around 70 years old, but still really cool. So one day he showed
up at the shop on a day that I drove the GN to work. I asked him if he
has ever driven a GN, and if he wanted to take it for a spin. His smile
was so wide that he could've been mistaken for the father of Terrence or Phillip.
It was cool watching him go out of the driveway. After about half an hour he came back with a look of shock followed by a sadistic smile. The look was priceless!
He had no idea how powerful a GN was. He said it made his car seem incredibly
slow. I said that there aren't many cars in the condition his is in (one reason I'd
trust him with the GN in the first place)...I wouldn't be suprised if he showed up
on the dark side someday. :psix;
Rob

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
What I did today.
« Reply #6 on: April 26 2006, 02:32:45 AM »
Get his Olds for me. I want to put a fuelie rocket 455 in an HO one day. 5 speed too!
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26 2006, 02:42:23 AM »
I hope to own a HO one day, sweet cars! I think 83 is the year I want.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26 2006, 12:31:29 PM »
'83 is the 15th anniversary edition.
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26 2006, 02:20:41 PM »
Yep, than that would be the one.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
What I did today.
« Reply #10 on: April 26 2006, 06:01:50 PM »
Quote from: "87natty @ Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:32 am"
Get his Olds for me. I want to put a fuelie rocket 455 in an HO one day. 5 speed too!

I'd keep the 2004R with the "his and hers" shifters. I think a 455 Buick
would be more fun too.
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26 2006, 06:40:04 PM »
Shit, I'd keep it stock and just pimp it around. If a girl askes what the extra shifters are for I'd show her the video I linked to this site about a month back  :supz:
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27 2006, 12:41:01 AM »
I didn't see the video you linked to, but I think I may have seen it elsewhere.
Rob

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27 2006, 01:30:07 AM »
It was the vid of the chick doin the shifter.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Dragonational

• Turbo Street Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28 2006, 12:02:00 AM »
Chicks doing shifters are awesome.  Robert i guess the new motor is running good then?
i like burnouts they smell good

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal