Author Topic: Don't get butthurt!  (Read 26971 times)

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Don't get butthurt!
« Reply #90 on: December 08 2017, 10:24:49 PM »
Earl is right! I never paid attention to her eyes. I like Nancy, lol. I'd invite her over for thanksgiving. But I like Martha Stewart too soo... :102: rofl.

Martha Stewart would get got.  I don't know why but I would wreck that.  The billions are just an added bonus.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #91 on: December 09 2017, 01:18:47 AM »
After 3 boring minutes of Nancy Pelosi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZJpe6uQhjo
yasss! Get in the damn kitchen and make the grandkids some cookies!

Earl, right! What is it about her? I'm thinking shes womanly.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 09 2017, 01:22:11 AM »
She has a sparkle in her eyes like its on when the doors are closed and the drapes are drawn.

It might be because she reminds me of one of my friends with benefits.    She's in her 40's and very well kept,  so she's 'older' and still bangin' (like Martha Stewert)
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 09 2017, 04:36:57 AM »
Be4u trots out to Scoob...his 6th grade teacher...Nanc y Pelosi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Nrs4vYW6A
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 09 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
Awe man, Scoobum callin' me out,  :rofl: I didn't realize I acted like the Rock, sometimes. Wait, I haven't changed, Rocks actin' like me!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 17 2017, 12:42:52 AM »
On European news they're talking about climate and when they talk about Trump the music shifts to creepy/doom style. Then they start talking about bloomburg and brown and the music shifts to soothing meditation.

That shit should be illegal or only used for product advertisement. It's scary, you always gotta recognize that stuff.

WWE is scripted, movies are scripted. They make you follow the storyline. News programs are no different. The guys running the news program are the real leaders. Who are they? Who are the masterminds feeding the teleprompter? No one knows but they're the biggest men in the United States.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 17 2017, 05:39:32 AM »
Climate change is the biggest hoax in history. Anyone that thinks otherwise flunked geography 101. David Suzuki...with his Mickey Mouse tattoos and his 33 pound head running around scaring school children. And the biggest goof of 'em all, Al Gore doing cartwheels on talk shows telling everyone to turn off their lights to conserve energy while he has every light on in his fukn mansion...the piece of garbage!

Trump...who quite obviously aced geograhy 101 told 'em to shove their Paris Accord up their asses cuz he wasn't willing to hand gazzilions of dollars to 3rd world tinpot dictators for them to piss it away on whores, booze and drug fueled orgies.

And the lamestream media being handed money by the Democratic Party to further their agenda. Currently, Yogi Bear reruns outpace viewers of CNN. Want the truth...go to the internet.

The Democratic Party is in ashes. No platform...and no one to lead them into 2020. Trump in a landslide...ag ain.

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 17 2017, 01:47:33 PM »
The correct term is GLOBAL TAXING!  How can we make people feel good about paying more taxes?  We'll tell them they are saving the earth!

Carbon credits were a great idea when they first came out for Power Plants.  It made the coal burners put in cyclones, selective catalytic reduction and electrostatic precipitators or pay carbon credits.

Now you have a politician, Al Gore trying to promote carbon credits for mass taxation.  Al Gore needs to take some science courses.  And his opening in the Inconvenient Truth where he predicts temperatures and goes way up on a lift then comes half way down to show the real temperatures.  I'm sorry but you're 200% wrong!  When your error is that high you are incorrect in your calculations.

And now he says how you can see the relationship with temperature and CO2 released from water!  That is right, Al.  Look up Dalton's partial pressure law and Graham's Temperature law.  When pressure and temperature increases it drives off gases like CO2 and O2!  Thermal pollution, that is why you don't dump hot water into lakes because the fish might not have enough oxygen. 

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 17 2017, 02:03:18 PM »
Man I'm glad somebody gets it! And your Canadian?

I don't know about the hoax part, I personally believe the world could do better though and I hope we do.

But one thing is for sure, we don't need France to lead the way. Damn they think they run the world. 'Paris Climate', ppsh, why cant it be 'world climate?'

It clearly states tucked deep in the accord that Paris can sue countries for not following the agreement to a T. But what is the agreement? Oooh, we cross those bridges as we come to them. In my best RobertFrank voice, 'fuk that!' Grrrrr!

Europe has been on an income roll lately suing US companies billions. Apple, Google, Google again and I know one other company. The Queen got a HUGE raise recently.

Look. If America produced 10 cows but Paris deemed they fart too much we would have to scale back to 5 cows after being sued. Now there's a beef shortage. BUT WAIT! Germany is way below the fart count limit so they can up their beef production with the money used from suing America.

Then it gets deep, now Germany's cows are farting too much, now what? Nothing because Germany stepped in to lower the farts so they can go over because they're the savior land to balance things out.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17 2017, 03:07:24 PM »
Man I'm glad somebody gets it! And your Canadian?

I don't know about the hoax part, I personally believe the world could do better though and I hope we do.

Oh don't get me wrong, we are polluting.  But I don't think CO2 is the villain they make it out to be.  We are polluting the oceans and filling the land fills at record rates.  Nothing lasts!  An old washing machine was good for a life time, now you might get 5 years out of one.  I ran out of ink on my printer a few weeks ago and it cost less to buy a new printer!!!  I was debating back and forth and finally just got the cartridges filled.  Everything is high efficiency now but it does not last!!

And the whole concept, well you can pollute as long as you pay a carbon credit!!

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 17 2017, 06:33:22 PM »
This is the nightmare that wakes Dems and Libs up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wp5SJpVG7M

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17 2017, 10:09:45 PM »

Oh don't get me wrong, we are polluting.  But I don't think CO2 is the villain they make it out to be. 

You aren't wrong.  CO2 doesn't have near the ''R factor'' or another common greenhouse gas.   A little molecule called DihydrogenMono xide. That shit is found in everybodys drinking water!    http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

What kills me is that the propagandists (for profit) have really gave CO2 a bad name and an overblown appearance of power.  Sure, it does have insulative properties but it has NOTHING on clouds.   Think about it, you walk outside in winter and see nothing but stars, it's cold as hell.  Do the same on a cloudy night and it's nowhere near as bad.  Summertime during the day, it's the opposite, the clouds are reflecting the longwave radiation back into space so it's cooler. Let's see CO2 do that! :)

When CO2 levels go up, green shit thrives even harder...   The end result, more conversion to breathable oxygen.    Just think of how much less CO2 would be on the planet if stupid peoples parents would have gotten abortions.  Humans make CO2 you know. :D

Oh, and the hippies (for profit) always say that trees are 'carbon neutral' and I often wonder if they even know that foliage is actually carbon positive.  They pull it out of the ground too, then give it all to the atmosphere when they die.

signed,

A CARBON based life form.

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17 2017, 11:09:29 PM »
Shit just got real.  :rofl: but yeah, co2 dominated the planet. They say that's why things were so big back in the dinosaur days.

I do not want Paris, the people that just can't stop talking bad about America, to control my air and force me to pay my government more money to pass on to them to cover the fines and tricks etc.

I want our governors to handle that. Maybe the LtG? Nothing wrong with cleaner air. Hell, let's do it! But be conscious that we need to be reasonable and understand that while coal may not be the cleanest, technology is improving and its better today than it was five years ago and will only get cleaner.

Not like how Jerry Brown and Bloomburg are going about it...anti American. Why can't those turds be like 'fuk off frenchie we gon do our own thang, thanks for the idea tho.' THAT would be great.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline nocooler

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 18 2017, 11:57:24 AM »
What about net neutrality? This one is purely to add to corporate bottom line, and is not for the “greater good”. Content, and/or access to content, could by placed behind a paywall or blocked all together.

Example: your internet provider is either a telco, cable company or a conglomeration of the 2. Netflix is bad for the cable company in 2 ways #1 is bandwidth usage, it uses a ton. #2 it directly competes with their tv offerings. Now we have given them the right to throttle traffic as they please, blackhole it or or make you pay a premium for the service.

Trump needs to stop trying to eradicate all of Obama’s policys out of spite.
IhaveaV8

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 18 2017, 01:59:29 PM »
I think net neutrality is a non issue. Much ado...

I think I'd prefer Obama's way but sometimes I think I prefer the pre and now post Obama way too.

There are laws that protect us from your concerns. As long as the baseline is unimpeded and the lowest of the low can get fast uninterupted access, im good with that, as i am near the lowest of the low. We all are :rofl:

I mean think about it, if Netflix starts charging more for uninterrupted access but keeps the interrupted line open, no one is going to pay for crap service and move on. Now advertisers bail too. It's a slippery slope. I'm not worried.

What gets me though. It trickled down to the customer $ pre Obama but never trickled back up. Now it's just going to trickle down again. We pay double trickle. Just like shipping charges never went down but you know when there's another gas hike shipping charges will go up again.

We just screwed all dae erry dae. 'Take my money, I'll make more'.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal