Author Topic: Paul Castle called me an asshole on FB. :D  (Read 7945 times)

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Paul Castle called me an asshole on FB. :D
« on: November 12 2019, 06:06:44 PM »
..and it didn't bother me one bit.

Since it got cold as fuck today in GA, I think I'll lay on my heated bed, watch Letterkenny and see how much money I can cost him.

AKA save people from being scammed.

The hard part is picking out which google search to post.  There's soooooooo many!

Probable cost me some money in the short run, but I don't care.  I do my stuff for fun.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Castle called me an asshole on FB. :D
« Reply #1 on: November 12 2019, 06:13:38 PM »
How do we know it isn't true ?  :chin: :atbeer: :cool;

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12 2019, 08:16:03 PM »
You meanie, Earl! :icon_lol:
How do we know it isn't true ?  :chin: :atbeer: :cool;
:rofl:

Offline xpander343

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12 2019, 09:51:11 PM »
wasn't castle one of the ones chased off the boards (tbs) years ago for some shady shit? if so, surprised he popped up again
87 Regal Limited

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 12 2019, 10:26:12 PM »
Many times
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12 2019, 11:33:44 PM »
Many, many, MANY times.   The buick boards, the G-body boards, the Monte Carslow boards,  the Kane county Il court system for multiple counts of credit card fraud.....

first he was ''world of motorworks'', and that got found out about, then it was Paul Castlebuono, and he got found out about being the same guy as WoM...   The it was alias time so now it looks like a father/son tag team, Paulie Castle and Paul Castle.

Last night he made a self stroking post about a happy customer.   Dude brought is car in with a bad factory MAF...    Then they heard a ''funny noise''.   Next thing you know it had a thrust problem that caused ''a bunch of rods to be loose''.

So dude had a bad MAF and ended up with a full engine rebuild that's ''built to hold 400hp''   With a new TA49 and injectors and some other undersized goofy unneeded stuff.

I mentioned that a loose thrust bearing can't cause rods to be loose, they're unrelated. His answer was that my vacuum brake kits don't work and everyone he's installed dind't work and they almost hit the garage door.

so I mentioned that I've never sold him a vacuum brake kit...        and if he doesn't know how to hook up a vacuum line to a vacuum booster, he shouldn't be working on peoples cars.    you know, since I use the exact same GM booster repainted by Cardone that everybody uses on conversions.

So today I found another post in the TR restoration site that had another grandstanding post about what an expert he is so I replied ''If I google search your real name and add ''fraud'' with it, will I get 28,900 hits'' (and posted the link under it).

That got me blocked.

FB hosting buick stuff is the luckiest thing that could have every happened to those pricks.  It's literally a pool of new victims to scam.   I found it pretty amazing how many people don't recognize me name over there.   For the Pauls, it's a windfall.   

The goofy fucker even has worldofmotorwo rks.com as his website on his personal FB page.  The site doesn't even work!
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12 2019, 11:37:56 PM »
Grumpy, I'm a mirror. :)

Plus, Paulie is basing my assholeness directly proportional to the amount of money he can leach off the Buick community.    With any luck it'll stay directly proportional and I can excell beyond his wildest expecations.

Then he can move on to 'vette owners or Mustangs or something.

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13 2019, 08:26:41 AM »
 :rock: .... I never met Paul but I did see him in action @ BG. Now everyone knows I am crazy but he surpassed me  :rofl: Yelling an screamin at a guy about some work to be done.  Then a year ago a business dealing with a block.. What a fiasco.

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13 2019, 08:29:46 AM »
Ok have to add . Pauls are all over. Parts , antiques, cars===$$$$ attracts them  :icon_redface:

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13 2019, 09:15:22 AM »
Nothing worse than having to deal with a crook like him!  Good for you Earl, letting people know about him! :cheers:   I would be very upset spending lots of money and finding out after the fact that I am dealing with a charlatan.

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13 2019, 10:23:52 AM »
I guess I've been around too long but It always puzzles me when these whizbang, cool guy parts and service guys show up in a whirl wind and everyone opens up the check book or credit card and hands them money.

Either that or I'm the stereo typical cheap a$$ Buick guy many complain about. Ok, Ill admit it, I'm the CHEAP A$$.

Oh, and kudos to you Earl for calling this/these individual(s) out. I'd do it but I just don't have the time to spend on fb for spin control.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13 2019, 11:19:35 AM »
Why do people continue to go to him when there are good, reputable shops that specialize in Turbo Regals that don't have these types of issues?  Thanks Earl!!
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline 278CIKILLER

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13 2019, 01:45:09 PM »
Lot's of low life's out there.

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15 2019, 03:13:30 PM »
I've had my share of interactions with him and his "son" on FB, calling  them out for being thieves. He didn't take too kindly to it, but I don't care. He's a scumbag, plain and simple.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #14 on: November 15 2019, 07:39:51 PM »
What is his real name and is it one guy playing both roles, or are there two guys
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal