Author Topic: Dental Implants  (Read 1775 times)

Offline Just a Six?

• OK Now who Farted??
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
Dental Implants
« on: August 25 2016, 09:03:32 AM »
I've never paid a Dental Surgeon the price of a used car to have this lovely feeling of being punched in the face about 5-6 times. Luckily the swelling is not to much an issue so far but tomorrow is the worst day he says?
I think I actually got off pretty good compared to some because they are all in the lower front. So looks like I'm hanging around until Monday eating pain killers & watching Netflix!
One thing is I noticed the difference between a Dentist & Surgeon. My Dentist is really good to me but the Surgeon is really smooth when he's working & I felt nothing at all altho my entire jaw was frozen solid.
His motions just seem smoother than my dentist but at 10x the cost he better be good!
The work was needed & now I have the feeling of real teeth again!  :cheers:
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dental Implants
« Reply #1 on: August 25 2016, 01:17:55 PM »
I just had a dental cleaning (not the same) about 2 hours ago, and the hygienist I have now is like an Angel compared to some of the butchers I have had in the past.  Plus, thank goodness I floss which cuts down on her work/effort.

I had a filling replaced last Fall and I was making jokes the whole time, the Dentist didn't know what to make of it.  I think she enjoyed my brand of crazy.  It wasn't her that put me in the seat after all.

Rest up and feel better!
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 25 2016, 02:16:04 PM »
it will be worth it when it's healed!
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline Just a Six?

• OK Now who Farted??
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25 2016, 07:32:23 PM »
Steve 100% on that.
David
87 LTD. Purchased May 88
Doeskin leather, coach lites without Landau Roof, moon roof, carpeted trunk & No Factory Hood Ornament!
The sticker on AC shows a V-8 Carb car. Special order by Mr. Nick Hall VP of GM Canada
Runs 11.50 on 21 lbs with my old style 67 Q Trim & Alchy

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal