General > New Member Introductions and Welcomes!

old new member-

(1/3) > >>

wmsonta:
I am in Missouri. Retired for 9 yrs.I remember some of the posters here, from a different forum.
I got my gn out of storage, washed it and listed it for sale. If it does not sell, I will fix some cosmetic things. I may finally license it.
Hi to everybody-

Steve Wood:
Welcome back :)

Fix it up and drive it.  You will be amazed how much you missed it....I just got my GN down on the ground and going again after several years sitting on my lift.

wmsonta:
I never licensed/drove it. I have owned it 22 yrs. I may in the future.

TexasT:
What was the point in buying it if you never drive it?

wmsonta:

--- Quote from: TexasT on October 13 2018, 10:22:33 AM ---What was the point in buying it if you never drive it?

--- End quote ---
It is a long story, I won't bore you. Lots of reasons, all made sense at some time, to me.

I own 9 vehicles, 6 in storage. It would be difficult to 'use' all. All but 3 short term, 2 long term will be sold.
I am getting offers to 'help' sell the gn. The man I bought it from was promised first chance to buy it. He misunderstood, but I kept my word. I do not intend to relist it this yr. I will list some of the others. All but 2 have been promised a first chance.
I am working on H body cars now. I own 3. I anticipate cosmetic repairs on the gn and have used the search function.

A man will buy lots to self justify a work addiction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version