Tech Area > General Auto Tech

Motor Trend network

(1/3) > >>

Steve Wood:
I really enjoy some of the shows on the MT channel.  They have a million different series and some are really interesting to me while others are not.

I really like Engine Masters, Hot Rod Garage, Road Kill Garage and a few more like Garage Squad.  Engine Masters has some really good shows where they test various combinations of things and it is strange how often the results are nothing what you are led to believe by the magazines :D  I guess having no advertisers to please (other than Amsoil's name on the screen) can lead to honesty without having to promote brands per se.

Steve Dulcich is one of my favorite guys and he is on Engine Masters and Road Kill Garage. 

Whether one is a ricer, hot rodder, truck guy, drifter, fabricator, or whatever, there are shows for you.  :cheers:

Shimy87:
I record tons of shows on there!! Did you see the engine masters where they dyno a motor and keep reducing the oil volume to see horsepower gains...intere sting

Steve Wood:
Yes.  They have some really test comparisons. I still  like to learn

earlbrown:
Whenever I get a prepaid card as a reward for buying something, I sign up for the free 14 day trial about once a year. 

That's about all I can stand.   The GUI on the roku app is HORRIBLE.   Couple that with how crash happy it is, and I can only take so much at a time.

It is impressive how many shows that can cram on that app that's flat out not worth watching though.  Makes finding Roadkill and Finnegans garage that much more difficult.

Steve Wood:
I have the app on my phone and cast it to the tv.  I have my favorites section with the shows I like so I don't have to dig for them.  

The phone app works well for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version