General > Buick Events

Paul Ferry takes over Buick GS Club GSCA

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve Wood:
that is disappointing

good2win22:
I go to the nats for the track time. Last year we tried to rent the track on Wednesday and we got the hand. Year before we couldn’t use the track while the cars were being judged. You want me to keep paying and going then open up the track

Steve Wood:
The first thing to understand is that it was never a club.  It is a private business.  But when you try to follow the paper trail it goes all over the place.  Lassiter and Dallas Jones, the owner of Beech Bend are the primary owners when you do your homework.  I don't remember if Red Armstrong had a share or not, but, he was a major player one way or the other as well.

They have a storied history and it is not a good one.  They have made a lot out of the so called club but people keep going in spite of all the things that have been pulled on them.

ULYCYC:
Bennett Jones owned the GS Nats and Richard lassiter the GSCA.  Dallas Jones owns the track.Today as per postings lassiter runs ( maybe owns) the GS Nats and Paul Ferry took over the GSCA.If Paul can sort all this out it would be good for Buick owners.  But with lassiter still in the picture :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes:

Steve Wood:
I cannot keep up with the Jones'es :O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version