Regional > MAGNA

BPG

<< < (2/4) > >>

good2win22:

--- Quote from: Pyro6 on May 23 2015, 09:35:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: good2win22 on May 22 2015, 10:05:11 PM ---Need pics and video!  I'm starving over here

--- End quote ---
We'll see what we can do Jason. You ready for your Texas show?

--- End quote ---
I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.  GG is drivable but weather has been crap.  I haven't been able to make any pulls to see where the boost is at after installing the TA49.  Latest forecast for next Saturday is showing a 40% chance of rain.  Texas show may not happen this year

Pyro6:
They can't forecast next day let alone next week!!!

good2win22:

--- Quote from: Pyro6 on May 23 2015, 05:37:24 PM ---They can't forecast next day let alone next week!!!

--- End quote ---
Ain't that the truth!  Only profession where you can legally make a living lying to other people

Charlief1:

--- Quote from: good2win22 on May 23 2015, 10:18:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Pyro6 on May 23 2015, 05:37:24 PM ---They can't forecast next day let alone next week!!!

--- End quote ---
Ain't that the truth!  Only profession where you can legally make a living lying to other people

--- End quote ---
You forgot about being a politician Jason. :rofl:

Carl posted a pic of the track on TB. It's been badly flooded so races may either be postponed or cancelled at this point. The river came out of it's banks and all the way down the track was under water. :icon_cry:

The good thing is that I cooked ribs and they came out great. Sorry you couldn't come this year Gary. :010:

Pyro6:
The year ain't over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version