General > Kills And Thrills

Redneck kill

(1/2) > >>

good2win22:
Driving home from work yesterday on the same winding east range road that I always take to and from work and get behind a white silverado.  Not uncommon as lots of folks travel this road going to Fort Hood or use it as a cut through to Killeen.  Sometimes you'll see the occasional tree trimmer with their low-boy trailers overfilled with the days trimming.  Most of those folks will usually slow down so you can pass.  This day was different....
Silverado slows down in front of me, I begin to pass and a tan, heavily tattooed arm waves me to stop.  I pull up beside and the guy asks, "what do you have in there?" 
I say, "just a little V6." 
He says, " I got 6.0 in here, you wanna run'em?"
I say, "Sure but you'll need a head start if we do that."
In a really hick/southern drawl, "I ain't gonna need no damn head start! You ready? I'll count it down."
He counts down "3-2-1!"
I really enjoy the sound of a loud glass pack exhaust system so I let him take off about 2 maybe 3 car lengths ahead of me.  I then take a good second maybe second and half to mash the pedal to the floor.  As my TR is just shifting into second, I come by that silverado like it was standing still. 
I let off the throttle and continued my lazy drive home...

phil_long:
 :068: :068: :068: :068: :068: :rock:

phil_long:
thats hilarious man!!!

SuperSix:
 :rock: :rock:

Charlief1:
Love it. :rock: Any issues with the brakes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version