General > Vendor Info, Steals And Deals!

RPS's new Return Line Upgrade kits!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Scoobum:
The Racetronix full kit is priced out of the ball park for most. I talked to Tyler about selling just the return line...as most guys are running between 10.5 to 11.5...so the return is all they need for the bigger pumps. The DW fuel filter and return line will be on my car as fast as USPS can get it here. I talked to Tyler earlier about selling a fuel pump with the kits as well. He can expand on this.

Steve Wood:
so the filter he shows is to replace the stock filter?  I guess that was what Jason was asking about the filter-metal vs paper.  It's better to push thru paper, but, in this case, we are pushing thru metal?  maybe to handle E85 flow?

Can't get E85 around here and I think I would have to have a pretty big still to make enuf to keep up

good2win22:
Tyler your add states that the return "lines"(plural) are 16 1/2 feet long and that the filter in the picture is an option for the return line kit. Does your return line kit come in two separate lengths of hose to incorporate the new filter?   I was asking for thoughts on the filter being a metal screen vs a paper screen due to the remarks in your post about the return line kit with the filter. Kind of leads me to believe that the filter would be installed on the return side of the fuel system because the remarks don't specifically say that the filter is a stock location replacement. My apologies if I confused anyone

earlbrown:

--- Quote from: Steve Wood on August 04 2018, 08:15:55 PM ---

Can't get E85 around here and I think I would have to have a pretty big still to make enuf to keep up

--- End quote ---

Not really. If you make 'shine and leave quite a bit of water in it, you can crank out some serious gallons with no problem.   The part where making fuel sucks is having to run a still so hard you get almost ALL the water out of it so you can mess up the mixture by adding gasoline.

Not to mention, water has a pretty damn high octane rating. :)

Steve Wood:
I made a lot of shine in Libya after Gdaffi took over.  It was hard, for awhile, to drink real whiskey after I left for greener pastures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version