Author Topic: Let's get that whore racing! (Nasty Wendy, like I need to tell you.. )  (Read 16018 times)

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
I tried to make it clear you didn't start the thread, should I add more?
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
I was going to start this very thing when I got home as Nasty Clay, the nonsexy male Carlton impersonator, sent me a block when my car was stolen and destroyed. (it'd be nice is someone other than that fucking douchenozzle Scot W. started it)

Clay, that feeling you have right now is exactly how I felt when you and a lot of other people came to the plate when I was ready to part my car out and get out of Buicks.  It sucks monkey ass (and not in the good way) the position you're in right now. It sucks having to go through effort to get back to where you started, but in the end, I'm sure there will be some upgrades you wouldn't have done otherwise, some cleaner installs since you know the final end result, and some good extras laying around from building two cars out of one. Let me get back home in a few days and I'll call and see if there's anything that I can do to help you get you back on the road.

In the meantime I'm going to brainstorm a 3rd brake stencil for the new car with your wife's maiden name cut out...    (Ms Johnson if she's nasty!)   :D
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Scott87

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost Tube
    • View Profile
It'd be nice is someone other than that fucking douchenozzle

In the meantime I'm going to brainstorm a 3rd brake stencil for the new car with your wife's maiden name cut out...    (Ms Johnson if she's nasty!) 

You guys kill me.. I am up to donate some... This whole story just sucks, I hope it has a "happy ending"... ;D

Yeah awkward...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile

I tried to make it clear you didn't start the thread, should I add more?

You're good Mark, I was looking at recent posts and that's when I went WTF? LOL
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline scot w.

• Bone Stock
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Re: Let's get that whore racing! (Nasty Wendy, like I need to tell you.. )
« Reply #19 on: August 01 2013, 12:02:08 AM »
(it'd be nice is someone other than that fucking douchenozzle Scot W. started it)
  Douchenozzle? What are you 8?

Whats the matter? Still have a little case of the red ass because you were stopped doing something around the rules? 

What the hell makes you so special that you think you can make and sell products on the same site where we have to pay to do it?  Then when your little hand is smacked you run around crying to everyone?  Get over it already and act your age!

For your information Earl I started selling the LED taillights as a group purchase and other "Paying" vendors put a stop to me too but the big difference here is that I didn't go all over the place crying like a little baby and calling names. I knew I was doing something I shouldn't have been doing and now I pay north of $500 per year for the last 5 years and guess what? At the time I was only making $20 of each one to just like you claimed.

Answer this, So why should I have to pay to sell products there and you don't?

Offline earlbrown

• PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01 2013, 02:38:38 AM »
(it'd be nice is someone other than that fucking douchenozzle Scot W. started it)
  Douchenozzle? What are you 8?

Whats the matter? Still have a little case of the red ass because you were stopped doing something around the rules? 

What the hell makes you so special that you think you can make and sell products on the same site where we have to pay to do it?  Then when your little hand is smacked you run around crying to everyone?  Get over it already and act your age!

For your information Earl I started selling the LED taillights as a group purchase and other "Paying" vendors put a stop to me too but the big difference here is that I didn't go all over the place crying like a little baby and calling names. I knew I was doing something I shouldn't have been doing and now I pay north of $500 per year for the last 5 years and guess what? At the time I was only making $20 of each one to just like you claimed.

Be careful, you're not protected here.

What makes me so special????   I won't answer that because I'm biased. You signed up here and have made two posts...   both of the fucking with me.  If we were at a night club I would already have 4 drinks on your tab.

I'll let others chime if they feel like it. Are you really stupid enough to think I made stainless steel fasteners in my kitchen?  (and if you're going to cry about be calling you a douchenozzle should you really be calling me names sayhing I'm crying like a baby "all over the place"?)

On your ricer taillight group purchase, why didn't you just post this link and let people save money, not get double tapped on shipping, and/or avoid time lag and drop ship fees... 

https://digi-tails.com/1983-1987-buick-regalgrand-national-digital-tail-light-panels

I like how your 'group purchase' is more expensive than anyone buying them at retail. Since they actually make the parts you're peddling it sounds like your "group purchase" was just a way for you to pad your own pocket because most TR people don't know about Spaghetti Engineering out of New Joisey.

This thread is supposed to be about getting Clay back on the road. My reply was to remind him (not you) that I can empathize with his situation. He was there for me when my car got fucked up and I'm going to do everything I can to help him with getting his car back on the road.

I will admit I raised an eyebrow when your magnanimous 'donation address' is mentioned that it's your business address.  I was going to create a new address when I got some along the lines of 'getclaybackont heroad@blahblah.com'   That way if there's a judgement in the plaintiffs favor I would have had a printout I could have given Clay. That would look good on his part to show a large chunk of how much damage was done to him.  This way looks like you have 0 interest operating capitol from donators with no oversight.

I have a little bit of experience in this myself. Back in '06 when I got hosed, some Buick friends dug up and old old thread that had my paypal address and started a donation fund. When I woke up and checked my email, the instant I found that first donation that was when my car went from getting parted out to getting put back on the road. The difference in these setups is I know for a fact that EVERY dime that was sent to me went to putting my GN back on the road.  I still have that list and I do my best to make sure if anyone on it needs anything from me it doesn't cost them a dime. 

As far as the interest in my ass, thank you, but it's actually pale white. I need to spend more time in the sun while I'm down in Florida. I do have some mother/daughter action on the way so there's a good chance there will be a red ass before it's done. The jury's out on if it's going to be mine or one of the girls.

Bottom line is you cried saying I was a vendor because I was selling extra parts trying to raise money to bring a new product to the community. When I finally found out who flexed their paying status, it was a drop shipper that I wasn't even competing with. Your excuse is that Shane forces you to act like a mall cop.  I make no consolidation for that excuse.

I'm guessing it's something like 'you earn a living marking up other peoples shit for a profit and I don't'. If I ever open up a website and start earning a living off of turbobuick.com, I'll be happy to start paying fees.

the correct answer is probably closer to "Why do you care what I do? Get a life."

Now can we concentrate on getting Clay back riding before she finds a new hobby like hardcore basketweaving or jazz to get her thrills?
« Last Edit: August 01 2013, 02:50:37 AM by earlbrown »
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 01 2013, 04:05:55 AM »
I'm not a mod or anything other than a member here so let's not screw up this thread, which is about Clay. If the 2 of you want to go at it start another thread please. :icon_kidra:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline scot w.

• Bone Stock
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01 2013, 07:54:56 AM »
Not worth it....
« Last Edit: August 01 2013, 12:14:29 PM by scot w. »

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
Yep - you fellas can duke it out in another thread.
If Scot and Earl want, I will split this topic off and they can discuss in there.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline scot w.

• Bone Stock
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 01 2013, 12:21:50 PM »
Yep - you fellas can duke it out in another thread.
If Scot and Earl want, I will split this topic off and they can discuss in there.
Thanks but no thanks, this is not even worth my time stooping to his level. I'm busy trying to help someone out than to deal with his childish banter..

Clay, sorry for jumping in your thread.... Hope to see you soon with a roller!  :rock:

Offline phil_long

• F47
  • ...far from avg
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 02 2013, 09:48:21 AM »
Money sent!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal