Author Topic: GN or Kitty  (Read 6167 times)

Offline bullnerd

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Re: GN or Kitty
« Reply #15 on: November 11 2019, 10:55:24 PM »
Anyone watch the Roadkill episode where they beat on a few Dodge products! 

Pretty cool. 

Offline Tim Hensley

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12 2019, 01:49:17 AM »
I think there are times we have these Love hate relationship with something. I have had my GN only 15 years its still all Love.  Think sometimes I would get a more modern muscle car to beat on and drive daily, but I would keep my GN. I have kicked myself more the a thousand times for selling my 65 Royal GTO with a 421. And my daily driver 67 GTO for a 80 turbo TransAm. My new wife would not go anywhere in them after we got married. Wish she would have left before I sold my GTOs.
Some cars can’t be replaced. I have had 3 maybe 4 that are gone forever.
Your GN might effect you that way it might not.
Arizona GN109 forged rotating assembly
DLS 210-210
Champion irons
Extreme Auto stage II trans and converter

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12 2019, 04:25:05 PM »
Scaredy cat owners make me giggle. There were a group of scaredy cat owners who attended the Armdrops and parked together. I walked up to each one of them and asked 'em to run...not one would go...cuz they knew I'd beat their asses.  It got so bad I got behind one in line to force him to run me. He sat there...waited for the line to move...and then got out of his scaredy cat...and got his buddy to pull in front so didn't have to run me. TR's for the win.
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline nocooler

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12 2019, 05:49:10 PM »
The one I beat tried the key excuse, only had the 500hp key in it, and he'd kick my ass if he had the 700hp key. I asked if I got to turn on my bottle if he got to get his +200hp key and he weaseled out.
IhaveaV8

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12 2019, 06:18:41 PM »
Guy had a Hellcat at the drags up here. He was parked beside us. NICE car.. Brand new.. Maybe 50 miles in it. 10.40's forget the speed. He could have bracket raced the car.  First time he has raced in years. Very impressive.

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12 2019, 06:24:14 PM »
Quote from: Tim Hensley
I think there are times we have these Love hate relationship with something. I have had my GN only 15 years its still all Love.  Think sometimes I would get a more modern muscle car to beat on and drive daily, but I would keep my GN. I have kicked myself more the a thousand times for selling my 65 Royal GTO with a 421. And my daily driver 67 GTO for a 80 turbo TransAm. My new wife would not go anywhere in them after we got married. Wish she would have left before I sold my GTOs.
Some cars can’t be replaced. I have had 3 maybe 4 that are gone forever.
Your GN might effect you that way it might not.
I still go threw this. Had a lot of the muscle/pony cars back till 1980. Oh still had a 66 Shelby GT350 till 2015. I think the looks speak for themselves. Really cool stuff back then. Find some of your friends that still have one an go drive it. OMG what shitboxes and I am being nice. Hell the Buick is like a Ferrari compared that time in the best years of those cars.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal