Author Topic: Buicks on Craigslist (or other local ads)  (Read 3305 times)

Offline gordyzx9r

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
  • The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
Buicks on Craigslist (or other local ads)
« on: December 21 2010, 03:02:47 PM »
I was bored and went looking through local ads for Buicks:

1984 buick t type 3.8 turbo daily driver may trade 3000 title in hand call 229 977 6471

I wish people would take better pics when trying to sell something like a car.

1983 BUICK REGAL CONVERTIBLE, 50K ORIGINAL MILES ! RARE CAR ! $5500 ! (ATLANTA,GA)

THIS IS A VERY RARE BUICK REGAL CONVERTIBLE WITH ONLY 50K ORIGINAL MILES. THERE WERE ONLY 100 OF THESE REGALS BUILT AND SOLD NEW HERE IN GA. AT HARDY CHEVROLET. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET A VERY RARE REGAL FOR LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT ITS WORTH ! FIRST WITH $5500 CASH GETS IT. AND YOU CAN DRIVE IT ANY WHERE YOU WANT TO GO ! CALL ME AT 678-614-8910 WITH ANY QUESTIONS, THANKS.

1987 Buick Turbo-T we4 - $5000 (Warrior Alabama)

This is a very nice turbo Buick. It has the we4 package. Makin it the second fastest, rarest, and lightest turbo buick made. Second to the GNX. The clearcoat is off the top of the car and it does have a valve cover leak. These cars hold there value very well and all this car needs is a little time and knowledge and you'd have this car in great shape. I was trying to get 6000 but I need this car to sale so I dropped it to 5000. I'm open to any reasonable offer. This car does have a clear title!!!!

I am tempted...but I really don't want another black Turbo Regal.

TURBO BUICK - $15500 (All cities)

1986 Buick T Type 79,000 Original Miles. Incredibly Clean. Adult owned. NO High Performance Modifications !!!
Car is Tight ! Beautiful Paint and Interior.
Serious calls Only Please.
Russ (205) 365-8496
Can Email Photos

No pics, I'm gonna give him a call though.

Grand National - $11000 (Decatur)

This 1986 Buick has bolt on upgrades such as k&n cone airfilter ,30 lbs injectors and new brake system,It has a scratch on the P.side fender too small to photograph,It has a great paint job very high end,it has a crack in the D.side dash speaker cover and some ware on the carpet by the gas pedal.It needs a cover plate for the key hole on the D.side.It has about 125,000 on the engine all the paperwork for repairs and service.It has all the old parts with it except for the brake sysem which is forsale at $75 and I have all the shop manauls for the car for $100.It has been barn kept for a year and crunk once a week,selling do to sickness must go.

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
Re: Buicks on Craigslist (or other local ads)
« Reply #1 on: December 21 2010, 03:12:49 PM »
$19K for an '85 GN with 94K miles...someon e is on crack.

1 SFI Turbo V6, smooth, quiet. All power conveniences, garaged, 94,000 miles, $19,000 o.b.o. Per the appraisal done by Classic Automotive Consultants, "This is a completely original one-owner 1985 Buick Grand National...thi s GN is tight and very responsive." Maintenance records available. Non-smoker. TOYO Proxy radials. Please contact Beth. Serious inquiries only.

Offline gordyzx9r

• The Sultan of Swank
    • View Profile
Re: Buicks on Craigslist (or other local ads)
« Reply #2 on: December 21 2010, 03:21:13 PM »
This is almost what I'm looking for...

Used 1987 Buick Regal Coupe

1987 Buick T Type (Not Grand National), Engine built by Mike Kimmis, Lebanon, Mo. Speed Pro forged pistons, APR Fasteners, TE-44, Stainaless THDP, 3' exhaust, Powerstroke innercooler. Transmission 200r4 built, very expensively, by Brian Hoffer, trans brake, Vigilante Multi disc lockup converter. Very rust free body from California. Good interior. Paint faded but smooth. Few small dings. Engine needs final tune. Appx. 600 miles on engine/transmission with no hard driving.

Interior looks pretty good.  It looks like someone repaired/replaced (and misaligned) the passenger front fender.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal