Author Topic: Carlisle PA GM Nationals  (Read 4960 times)

Offline gbsean

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.buickperfomancegroup.com
Carlisle PA GM Nationals
« on: October 24 2012, 11:22:07 AM »
I have been approached by the Director of the Carlisle GM Nationals to help promote the 2013 Event Carlisle GM Nationals - Collector Car Show and Swap Meet, Everything GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, Oldsmobile to help promote the Buick End of the Event. The Celebration Car will be the 35th anniversary of the turbo Buick family (since the first available turbo was 1978). The celebration will be open to any turbo Buick from 1978-1987, whether it be a GN, GNX, Turbo Regal, T-Type, etc. The Event is June 21-23rd 2013. They are in the process of setting the BPG up as an Official Car Group and I will post when that is done. This is not only open to Turbo Cars but all makes and models of Buick. This will be a great event to help promote the Buick Brand. The more cars that are registered under the BPG the bigger the Tent we get min 25 cars.  You do not need to be a BPG member to attend. This is open to all Buick lovers not matter what club affiliation. I have already reached at to John Csordas from the Northeast GS GN Club and they are on board as well as Jim Chardrue from MAGNA and they will both help getting Buick's to attend...I will post more details as I get them,,,,please do not register now until the group registration is set up...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal