Author Topic: What do they want?  (Read 4251 times)

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
Re: What do they want?
« Reply #15 on: August 12 2011, 08:50:30 AM »
I agree. Between entitlement programs, and the disintegration of the family unit - it's created the perfect storm if irresponsible youth.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 12 2011, 09:15:53 AM »
Irresponsible suggests to me that they could reverse course and become responsible, but, I think they have lost the quality that makes humanity human.   
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12 2011, 10:30:37 AM »
It is not a question of what they want, it is a question of what they need.

Which in this case is a firm slap upside the head... usually administered by the Father... oh wait. Nevermind.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline $1987 GN$

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12 2011, 12:15:19 PM »
It is not a question of what they want, it is a question of what they need.

Which in this case is a firm slap upside the head... usually administered by the Father... oh wait. Nevermind.

Buddy did that with his kid. Kid called police, police called cps. They all show up at his place tell him he could not do that, he told them to quit telling him how to raise his kids! CPS said we will take them from you he give me a few minute. He came back with suitcases full of clothing said here you go.

They asked him what they were for.

He said you better take them now as I will continue to reprimand them as I see fit.

They again told him he could not spank them echo'd by the police.

He once again told them then you better take them; he was told that was not how they do things.

He then told them to leave as they are not doing anything of use.

Cps made a report police made a report he asked for a copy, the copy he got had nothing about what he told them. At this point he called CPS and told them a false report was written by their staffer. The police report had what he said. He provided that report to CPS and told them not to return to his property if they did they would be charged. He called the police and made a report of CPS said and did gave them a copy of the report that he received from CPS to attach to the report that was done by the officer.

The neighbour called CPS on him a week later as he swatted the kid across the butt outside in his yard. He told his neighbour to pi$$ of in no so pleasant terms.

Police came out as they have to as did CPS; CPS did not go on his property, they took a report from the neighbour.  He asked the officer to get a copy of the report from CPS which is done with multiple layers. They told the police we can not give him a copy, he asked why not. Well it does not concern you he was told. Wrong thing to say to him. His comment was if it does not concern me then who's name is on that report?  UH uh uh your's well then it does concern me, he said the police officer had a grin on his face.  Once again he asked for a copy, he was refused again. He then asked the officer if he could sign the report so that the info on it was witnessed CPS asked him why. DOH, so you do not go back to the office and rewrite the report. CPS was now a little concerned.

He followed up by having his Lawyer request a copy of the report etc etc etc.

They never did send him or his Lawyer a copy.

CPS never came back or bothered him again.

Anyway you get the just of it.

AJ___

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13 2011, 04:51:36 PM »
I would whip that kids ass just for the trouble he caused!  Little fucker.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal