Author Topic: What's this about?  (Read 20167 times)

Offline EightSecV6

• PSI: 0
    • View Profile
What's this about?
« Reply #30 on: August 17 2005, 07:48:30 AM »
Quote from: "ledzeppac @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:16 pm"
Can we now call IHAV8.com

Offline sgrim

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
    • http://ncshane.com
What's this about?
« Reply #31 on: August 17 2005, 08:33:53 AM »
Quote from: "ledzeppac @ Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:16 pm"
Can we now call IHAV8.com
3 87 GN, 4 87 TR\'s, 1 86 T-Type

WWW.T6P.COM

DCEPTCN

Re: What's this about?
« Reply #32 on: August 17 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
Bill's car is like, fast or something.

I don't know shit about silent partners, but I do know that I ain't going back over there untill Reaper is fired. That's it. Good to have you, Bill.......lik e Gordy said: The secret's out.

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17 2005, 01:59:24 PM »
Wow glad someone sent me the link, I almost missed the party.

Here I will answer the Internet drama one by one.

1) Wells the silent partner is my WIFE. Take it or leave it, unless you have a bank check proving otherwise, your stories are amusing. I smoked the thread and since told her to stay out of those types of threads.

2) BE4U I have no plans to take anything Buick related over, if anything maybe some Ford stuff as I get information from Ford months before it hits the Internet, nor will I ever be a big vendor(Never) Not Interested.... The Big Buck Buick money is gone and has been, I know of 4 vendors that are dropping off come Jan 2006. They are done.

3) We are not tied to, connected to, in any shape our form to TB.Com. I could care less what happens there, I talk Bruce maybe once a month but I had a different view on TB.Com and the moves. That is why I choose to leave, if not T6P I would have made another site. I got lucky to get a turn key thanks to DCEPTCN...

4) Banner we fly theres and they fly ours. FREE of charge.

5) Reaper was fired. I told Jay to do what he needed to do while I was gone and if reaper was a issue handle it. He handled it, I back it. I am a man of my word so bye,bye.

DCEPTCN

« Reply #34 on: August 17 2005, 02:05:12 PM »
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:59 am"
5) Reaper was fired. I told Jay to do what he needed to do while I was gone and if reaper was a issue handle it. He handled it, I back it. I am a man of my word so bye,bye.

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17 2005, 02:31:10 PM »
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:59 am"
Wow glad someone sent me the link, I almost missed the party.

Here I will answer the Internet drama one by one.

1) Wells the silent partner is my WIFE. Take it or leave it, unless you have a bank check proving otherwise, your stories are amusing. I smoked the thread and since told her to stay out of those types of threads.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Elvis: Wasn't anything personal. I was just curious. I am not interested in digging through yours or anybody else's bank account, statements, checks, or anything else.
Anytime mentions the "silent partner" deal, everybody always wonders who it is. Just human nature. I was betting on good ole St Nick. At least you didn't give it to Raper. Hey, what other stories have I told that you find or found amusing?

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #36 on: August 17 2005, 02:58:51 PM »
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:59 am"

2) BE4U I have no plans to take anything Buick related over, if anything maybe some Ford stuff as I get information from Ford months before it hits the Internet, nor will I ever be a big vendor(Never) Not Interested.... The Big Buck Buick money is gone and has been, I know of 4 vendors that are dropping off come Jan 2006. They are done.

Did I say YOU were trying to take it over? I did not mean that. No, I do not believe your a part of that group...Unless your still hooked up with tb.com. I totally feel that you have good intentions. Remember we talked and I told you that untill you prove me otherwise I trust you? I still trust you.

3) We are not tied to, connected to, in any shape our form to TB.Com. I could care less what happens there, I talk Bruce maybe once a month but I had a different view on TB.Com and the moves. That is why I choose to leave, if not T6P I would have made another site. I got lucky to get a turn key thanks to DCEPTCN...

This also leads back to what we talked about and thats partially why I believe in you. I believe that your trying to shake the tb.com image and your ready to build your own path. KUDOS!!!

Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

DCEPTCN

« Reply #37 on: August 17 2005, 03:05:18 PM »
Robert, I'm not interested in learning to get along with Dathan.

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17 2005, 03:11:27 PM »
Go ahead Gary, Shoot! I wish you two would straighten this out, I'm soo tired of being torn between two people that I like. It's not easy for us.

I never thought Wells had a issue with me. I do not know him, never meet him, never spoke to him. So if he has drawn up a issue with me. It must be a on-line fabrication as the man does not know me. Some people will not like the moves I made at T6P.Com, sorry I cannot please everyone, but I do try. Spit it out and get your 10 minutes of fame over with it. I will answer anything you got......

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #39 on: August 17 2005, 03:18:19 PM »
Quote from: "NJTurbo @ Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:11 pm"
Go ahead Gary, Shoot! I wish you two would straighten this out, I'm soo tired of being torn between two people that I like. It's not easy for us.

I never thought Wells had a issue with me. I do not know him, never meet him, never spoke to him. So if he has drawn up a issue with me. It must be a on-line fabrication as the man does not know me. Some people will not like the moves I made at T6P.Com, sorry I cannot please everyone, but I do try. Spit it out and get your 10 minutes of fame over with it. I will answer anything you got......

I got ya Sylvan, I never met Dathan. I have to meet him to really form my own opinion so I can be satisfied that I make the right decision. Wouldnt it be funny if me and Dathan meet and end up being best buds?  :rofl; Although highly doubtful...it is possible.

Travis, you never answered my question.

Gary, bring it! Travis is willing to talk!
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17 2005, 03:28:39 PM »
Travis, you never answered my question

What question?

Again I do not know Gary at all, I was always helpful to him on tb.com and never did anything directly to him on T6P.Com. So again if he has a issue, it is his Internet fantasy :finga:

DCEPTCN

« Reply #41 on: August 17 2005, 03:33:19 PM »
I can vouch for Gary being a very cool guy- stand up shit, he is.

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17 2005, 04:13:43 PM »
FWIW & IMHO:
I have no issues with Elvis, (Travis). BE4U: What makes you think or made you thought that I have/had issues with Elvis. Travis was a very stand-up dude on TB.com when he was moderator. He was always helpful. How did my name get drawn in here on this? Was that you, BE4U? There will be more on this later.

Offline NJTurbo

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17 2005, 04:16:40 PM »
Go ahead Gary, Shoot! I wish you two would straighten this out, I'm soo tired of being torn between two people that I like. It's not easy for us

Gary this is what Robert typed. I guess it is just more fabricated Internet drama :snakeman:

Offline Gary Wells

• Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17 2005, 08:17:54 PM »
Previously posted by BE4U:
"Go ahead Gary, Shoot! I wish you two would straighten this out, I'm soo tired of being torn between two people that I like. It's not easy for us."
--------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I have no issues with Travis, nor do I know of any that he has with me.
I have nothing to straighten out with Elvis, and I don't know of anything that he has to straighten out with me. I am confident that if I did, or he did, we would discuss it on a telephone line, E-mail, or PM. I have open E-mail address on all of the forums/boards that I frequent. This is not to be construed or interpreted as to mean that I think highly or am in love with some of the changes that have taken place on t6p. However, I do admit that I am old and do not readily adapt to change very easily. The "Who moved my fckng cheese" theory, I guess. It is Travis's board to do with what he chooses. That does not mean that I have to like the changes, any more than Travis has to like or accept me as a board member. I wish him well in his endeavors, and I will say that the board has smoothed out somewhat since it's onset.
-------------------------------------------------------
Now for any friends or enemies that I have remaining:
I do not have any friends that would/should/could, or will bring my name into this, or anything like this, or try and bait me against someone else. So:
Friends: If I have any friends that feel that they are torn between anybody else and I for whatever reason, real or imaginary, Go with the other person.
Enemies: If I have any enemies that feel they are also torn between anybody else and I for whatever reason, real or imaginary, go with the other person.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal