Author Topic: Ely Rollcall  (Read 12233 times)

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
Ely Rollcall
« Reply #75 on: May 28 2007, 06:34:13 PM »
Crazy bitch.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Ely Rollcall
« Reply #76 on: May 28 2007, 08:38:13 PM »
Quote from: "Top Speed @ Mon May 28, 2007 5:34 pm"
Crazy bitch.

Yeah.......... ....what he said....  really, sorry to hear that you lost time and $$ on it, but rather be safe then sorry.  Crazy neighbors are bad.....just ask our neighbors...If I get questioned once more about this garage.....oh never mind....lol
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
Ely Rollcall
« Reply #77 on: May 29 2007, 03:18:26 AM »
Anyone remember that old vid of the crazy lady that was yelling at the skateboarders? That was her mixed with redneck.

BTW, the land I was on isnt hers. I have a signed letter from the actual owner that gives the city and I permission to go on the land. I hope the crazy lady didnt go in behind me and take down the markers. I told the realtor that I want to press charges if she does but I dont know what the police would do without witnesses.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Ely Rollcall
« Reply #78 on: May 29 2007, 07:36:20 AM »
Quote from: "Be4u @ Tue May 29, 2007 2:18 am"
Anyone remember that old vid of the crazy lady that was yelling at the skateboarders? That was her mixed with redneck.

BTW, the land I was on isnt hers. I have a signed letter from the actual owner that gives the city and I permission to go on the land. I hope the crazy lady didnt go in behind me and take down the markers. I told the realtor that I want to press charges if she does but I dont know what the police would do without witnesses.

They'll do nothing without proof. And don't expect them to finger print the markers either. (thats too much work for a petty case)
Rob

DCEPTCN

Re: Ely Rollcall
« Reply #79 on: May 29 2007, 03:40:08 PM »
Dick Tracy says that none of that happened in Ely, so:

1. Ready....

2. Set....

3. Go (fuck yourself)!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal