Author Topic: NFL Fans? Bowl Pics?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Spoolin'

• Turbo Street Limited
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
NFL Fans? Bowl Pics?
« on: December 19 2010, 09:02:28 PM »
Growing up in the era of Favre, he has been an idol and is the one player that hooked me on Football at a young age. I followed the home team (Green Bay) for years, until that frankenstein looking fuck Ted Thompson became GM and Mike McCarthy was hired as coach. I followed the Jets Mediocre season in '08, mainly out of spite. And just when I was getting sick of Favre's drama, he showed up on the depth chart of another favorite team - Minnesota.

Last year was a pass away (no pun intended) from Minnesota seeing a 'Bowl game. When Brett returned for one last season this year, I was cautiously optimistic, though I was afraid the season would fare just as it has.

As far as my pic's for the Bowl go, Pats and Falcons. I think these will be two teams that will be real hard to beat in the playoffs. Too early to pick a winner, but I'll pick the contenders. I don't see GB or the Jets going anywhere. The Steelers may make the playoffs, but they can't go all the way. Expansion teams... Don't make me laugh!!!

Pats and Falcons. Jerry Jones will have the best seat in the house.

Offline Zap

• Turbo Street Eliminator
    • View Profile
NFL Fans? Bowl Pics?
« Reply #1 on: December 19 2010, 09:06:12 PM »
Those are good picks. That's the two I'd put money on, if I had any.
You can't get sweet shit outta a sour asshole

Offline 87granny

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
NFL Fans? Bowl Pics?
« Reply #2 on: December 19 2010, 09:25:16 PM »
Eagles v Pats after the Eagles beat Dallas again this year

DCEPTCN

Re: NFL Fans? Bowl Pics?
« Reply #3 on: December 20 2010, 02:55:37 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal