Author Topic: Fun-ass kill!  (Read 4827 times)

DCEPTCN

Fun-ass kill!
« on: August 29 2005, 03:16:45 PM »
Had me straight gigglin'! I remember reading the, "You might race a Buick if..." thing that said, "...you wont race bikes- because it's not fair to them" and thought it was funny but BS. Last night, my brother in law was talkin' up his Harley Sportster and how he's chopped the pipes, put a better intake on it and all that shit. Jokingly, I asked if he wanted to try his luck against the GN. He said, "Yeah, let's do it right now". I thought, shit- he called my bluff and the GN is going down. We lined up and raced from the line twice.....with identical results. I'd build about 5 psi and yell the count while he's throttling the bike. On "Go!" his front tire would roll out in front of the GN and I'd think, "Shit, he's got me".....but then the GN would spool to 20 psi and I'd get about 5 car lengths on him in 2 or 3 seconds. Man, I was hooting in my car because it felt so good to not only beat a bike, but straight BURY the fucker. The Harley went down HARD....twice. I'm still walking on air this morning!

Offline 87natty

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/lynch455/science
Fun-ass kill!
« Reply #1 on: August 29 2005, 04:09:18 PM »
Good. I hate Harleys. Just because everyone has them. Don't mess with street bikes though. This one guy wants to race my car, and he said he'll leave the line in fifth. I still won't race him.

Good way to put your b-i-l in line.
My 1958 Mamiya can beat up whatever camera you just wasted your money on.

Offline Turbogn86

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Fun-ass kill!
« Reply #2 on: August 29 2005, 10:00:35 PM »
thats when u tell the street bike to add about 3,000 more lbs and u'll race him.
86 GN-sold
87 WE4 (Daily Driver)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal