Shoutbox

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34
  • BoostedRPS:
  • Man today has been "cool" weather where I'm at, with a lovely mere 100 degrees today, which is better than the 105+ it is supposed to be ALL next week... TOM!! I may be coming down to your house sooner than expected...eve n if I don't have all the parts with me, hahaah!!
  • Today at 06:52:42 PM
  • Scoobum:
  • I consulted with Scoob...and he says you're not candyasses...b ut he says you are...[link]
  • Today at 06:17:30 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Im ok with being a "candy ass" but im a cool candy ass. ;)
  • Today at 06:00:52 PM
  • Steve Wood:
  • Like standing in front of a blast furnace when the door is opened
  • Today at 05:26:03 PM
  • Scoobum:
  • Roll down the windows ya' buncha candy asses!
  • Today at 05:22:45 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Holy smokes !!!! Too much for me. It’s been a whopping 82 today and yesterday was 66 !!! Great Intercooler/turbo conditions . I’m 25 min south of Sonoma Raceway .
  • Today at 05:21:45 PM
  • Steve Wood:
  • it's been 106-110 every day this week...I kinda like that high speed too!
  • Today at 05:17:07 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Need AC On high speed. Gets hot here in Northern Calif. LOL !
  • Today at 05:11:54 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Steve , will do.
  • Today at 05:10:33 PM
  • Steve Wood:
  • no prob...before you read, just grab that orange wire and follow it down LOL
  • Today at 05:07:32 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Hey Syeve, Thanks im going to read through it. Greatly appreciated.
  • Today at 05:04:20 PM
  • Scoobum:
  • Bout time you showed up...was even e-mailing him pics...lol! Texted him to hit the new link.
  • Today at 05:02:24 PM
  • Steve Wood:
  • Tom...wrong link...use this one  [link]  see the orange wire coming off the blower relay?  It goes to a connector just before it goes into the inner fender.  Usually, the connector is burnt.  Fix the connection and you should have high speed again
  • Today at 04:44:06 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Thanks Brad, heading to the garage to check it out.
  • Today at 02:50:03 PM
  • Scoobum:
  • Tom...does this help?...[link]
  • Today at 02:16:09 PM
  • Tcorgn6:
  • Hey guys, went to turn on my AC on high and nothing ! Just have the low speeds . I know there’s a relay someplace . Anyone know ?
  • Today at 02:11:05 PM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • I'll be adding some cliffnotes when I get a moment, and also editing the verbage to correct and misspelling or incorrect syntax...
  • Today at 09:09:35 AM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • IT IS FINALLY DONE!!! My intercooler article... [link]
  • Today at 09:06:13 AM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • But he goes to Bonneville in August, so I think right now he is trying to get in as much work as he can before he leaves for the salt flats.
  • Today at 08:09:39 AM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • Last time I asked it was like 2 to 3 weeks.
  • Today at 08:09:15 AM
  • Scoobum:
  • How long is the wait for Kenny to do up a set of heads?
  • Today at 08:04:40 AM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • West coast...ALWAYS West Coast... heh
  • Today at 07:59:51 AM
  • Scoobum:
  • Are their classes on east coast or went coast time?
  • Today at 07:51:55 AM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • Well 'Gents...it is OFFICIAL... I just emailed Holley to sign up for their Tier 1 through Tier 3 training courses to become officially certified by Holley to use and tune their Holley Dominator and HP ECMs!
  • Today at 12:26:22 AM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • FWIW, Champion irons are not worth it. I asked Duttweiler about ported iron heads, and he said that he would never spend more than $500 on iron heads...either in port-work or whatever.. He has a custom-made piece that does a 3-angle valve job and then he does some bowl work (like cleaning up the bowl area, etc) for around $500 and he said flatout- he would never spend anymore money than that on iron heads unless you were class racing and absolutely HAD to
  • July 20 2018, 11:45:14 PM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • I agree on the 9.5" converter...I actually have a potential customer that may be interested in his PTC 10" converter as well, depending on if this guy actually has a blown turbo or not..
  • July 20 2018, 11:40:00 PM
  • Scoobum:
  • And a pair of of the shelf Champion irons.
  • July 20 2018, 10:37:49 PM
  • Scoobum:
  • SD won't gain him anything. A 9.5 convertor spec'd by Dusty...will gain him a shitload.
  • July 20 2018, 10:34:16 PM
  • TexasT:
  • get with jason and steve on the sd stuff. i think it would work well but does require some study and trial and error with the mods on that particular car.
  • July 20 2018, 09:52:20 PM
  • BoostedRPS:
  • If anyone wants to give it a read on the sections I have so far, please feel free to post up your email and I can send you the sections that I sent Brad and Steve. More input the better!
  • July 20 2018, 08:52:16 PM
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 34