Author Topic: RPS's Promotional "Canadians despise shipping fees and poor exchange rates" Sale  (Read 2015 times)

Offline BoostedRPS

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: -1
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Hey Guys,

Racing Products and Services (RPS) is going to be offering special promotional pricing to Canadians-only, to try and help alleviate the pain of paying huge shipping fees and having a poor exchange rate.

Since this is the season to be giving, and once we are done giving, apparently we are supposed to be jolly, we at RPS figured it would be nice to help out those crazy denim-jean-wearing folks in Canada by putting together a list of parts that we know we can offer you some severe discounts on.

I will be working with Brad (Scooby Doo on tb.com) on this ordeal, and he has been kind enough to offer to receive the entire shipment for the order so that the freight fees can be reduced. We are looking to try and put together one large order so that we can send everything at once, and obviously the larger the order, the more we can discount our goods.

Due to some of the pricing I am going to offer being so friggin' awesome, I'm not going to be posting them online. Sorry, but you'll have to either call or email me. My cell is 707 362 6030, I live in California for those curious on the time zone, and my email is 1987GN@gmail.com

The products that we can hopefully offer you quite the discount on:
* SCAT forged stock stroke and stroker cranks
* SCAT forged connecting rods
* SCAT forged BALANCED rotating assemblies- meaning they come already internally balanced from the manufacturer. They use JE pistons and can be in .010-.040 bore sizes. They do NOT come with a flexplate.
* Our "RPS" forged stock and stroker crankshaft. This is the same crank used in all the Zimmerman motors, and the same crank Cruz sells.
* Billet Main caps
* Braided / Nylon / Push-loc fuel lines and fittings
* WORK Turbochargers; both WORK brand and Borg Warner
* HR Parts N Stuff suspension pieces
* Molnar Connecting rods
* JE Pistons
* CP Pistons
* Gee M Racing headers from Finland. Including the Street, Race, and their headers for Stage 2 heads.

If you guys have any interest in some of this stuff, please shoot me a text or phone call, or even an email, and I'll answer any questions.

The plan is to see what/who will be ordering parts, and what the regular-price cost would be for all the parts that people are looking to order. After we know what people are thinking of ordering, I'll have a better idea of how big of a discount we can give, and let you guys know how steep of discount percentage I can go. Once you know what the price will be, you let me know who wants to place the order and who doesn't, and we go from there!

Side note: Please no calls before 6am my time..I am NOT a morning person... texts are cool cause I don't hear them, but phone calls suck..

To get an idea of other stuff we carry, our site is www.boostedrps.com

Thank you for your time!
-Tyler

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
Canadians only? That's almost racism, hahaha Real nice of you to help then canuck fellers out. They have that snow they are always talking about.

And welcome to the site. I'll be watching for the specials for us Texans.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline BoostedRPS

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: -1
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
Canadians only? That's almost racism, hahaha Real nice of you to help then canuck fellers out. They have that snow they are always talking about.

And welcome to the site. I'll be watching for the specials for us Texans.

Hahah you gave me an idea for a Hunger Games-like sale, where the state with the best offer or best whatever, wins the discount...lma o although I could see that turning bad REAL easy...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal