Author Topic: What did you ask Santa for this Christmas?  (Read 3140 times)

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
What did you ask Santa for this Christmas?
« on: December 23 2016, 07:18:45 AM »
And go!
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
Re: What did you ask Santa for this Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 23 2016, 09:07:54 AM »
I'm just hoping I don't get laid off this year(or first part of next). Otherwise I hope all yall have a great Christmas. Get to see and have fellowship with your friends and loved ones and have a safe holiday season.
I bought myself some small stuff. A couple new Chinese deadblow hammers, a blutooth and adapter to use the music and such off my phone onto the garage stereo. And I'm hoping to finish up the sewing thread holders on my wife's cabinet.

And I got a set of plug wires for the GS off rockauto for $12 shipped.

Just a couple of the projects that keep me keeping on.
Merry Christmas to all yall and happy boxing day to yall north of the boarder.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline gusszgs

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 1
  • Limited quick brick
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23 2016, 01:09:52 PM »
Ported Champ irons and a 206/206 roller........ ...probably end up with new work boots and an alarm clock!
Jim
1987 T Limited

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23 2016, 06:20:16 PM »
Bitches and money.

Same as last year.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline Pyro6

• PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23 2016, 07:10:52 PM »
Thomas'  GSD Lancer to have her cataracts removed

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23 2016, 08:55:45 PM »
Sure wasn't peace on Earth.  More conflict equals long term employment dealing death for the war machine.

Truthfully, just looking forward to time with friends and family.  We are stopped at a Rotten Ronnie's 1.5hrs from my Mom's place outside Toronto.  Seeing Nana with her grand kids is the best gift we could give her.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

Offline good2win22

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • No man lives happily lest he remove the boredom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23 2016, 11:11:08 PM »
Rich, I will ask Santa the same for you. Keeping the job and visiting with friends and loved ones.

Guss, I'm hoping you get a set of champion ported heads.  Going to sneak that onto my Santa list as well for ya.

Earl,   Well, not sure how Santa will take that on the list but I'll throw it on there as well. 

Gary,  we have a great vet down here who we are good friends with he and his wife. Might be able to sneak a cataract request in there but will have to make a trip down.

Mike, glad you have the time available to spend with family and get to see firsthand those smiles that only a grandchild can summon. Lots of folks in your line of work won't be home for the holiday so count your blessings.

As for me, I personally asked my Santa for a line lock and then the other Santa wanted to get something so I asked for an RJC intake pipe.  But really that is just stuff I would like to have. I don't want for anything.  We have food in the pantry, roof over our heads and clothes on our back. I would like to see folks a little less selfish including myself. Maybe listen a little more closely to folks who are in a hard way. Getting to be home with the wife and kids for another Christmas is a blessing not to be taken lightly so I look forward to Christmas morning at home. I guess that's about as sappy as I'll get. 

On a side note, I think I'll ask Santa to make some time for me to get over to San Angelo to visit a particular little gun shop.  Who knows... There may even be a Steve Wood sighting while there!
Jason

1966 Ford Ranch Wagon
1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited
1986 Grand National BLK PHNX
1987 Turbo Regal Limited
2018 Ram 2500 Cummins

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #7 on: December 24 2016, 01:41:47 AM »
Man, I never know what I want......just to be happy and no more bad stuff happening in the world.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Pyro6

• PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24 2016, 10:40:39 AM »
I would love to go back to Texas but the 4K they want is tough to swallow. The little I know, eyesight is not one of their keen senses, but I wrestle with it helping with her aggression issues. Only Thomas, Raeann, and me can get near her. We hired a local dog trainer and the 1st thing he did was throw us a muzzle. He would get her to settle, but the next time back, weeks later, he still couldn't get close to her without the muzzle. She's our Jekyl and Hyde, quad polar, bully. Plus my other wish is for some of you outa towners come to PA. There's a free apt. to anyone that needs it.

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24 2016, 03:42:30 PM »
Bitches and money.

Same as last year.

I'm always looking for a nice girl but when you break it off they phone you at 3 am in the morning crying.  I think your on to something with the Biotch thing! :cheers:

Offline motorhead

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 4
  • look at my balls... look at them!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25 2016, 11:34:44 AM »
While I didn't ask for anything the girls surprised "Daddy" with a Hot Wheels 36 car "ultimate" parking garage/play set.  Guess I have one more thing to build. LOL!

Our littlest, Talia, just started to learn how to give kisses - and Nana got some on Christmas morning.  A precious moment for sure.
>>>Das Instagram<<<
'80 LeMans Wagon|'87 Monte Carlo SS|'92 Camaro Z28|'07 TrailBlazer SS|'15 Colorado Z71|'19 Hellcat Widebooty M6

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal