Author Topic: Tornados  (Read 2076 times)

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
Tornados
« on: April 10 2006, 10:03:24 AM »
Since we have been down here I can not believe all the f-ing Tornados!  We were out and around on Saturday and we decided to go to Jackson for shopping and on the way back we passed some of the areas that were hit......I can't believe the destruction.  I was in one once when I was a kid camping in St. Louis...but nothing like what I saw this weekend, we took pictures..(hope to post as soon as I figure how to do it)...it is so diffrent in from when you see it in person and on the TV...what freaked me out the most is that the last big one on Friday was 30 minutes away from our hotel....that is some scary ass shit......I can say one thing, that Tennessee weathermen have it together then up in Chicago, because they were right for once!
Donna

"Stupid people should NOT breed!"

Offline Recklessrob

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Tornados
« Reply #1 on: April 10 2006, 12:59:28 PM »
You guys have a lot to be thankful for. At least you haven't been hit.
Robert could tell ya' some horror stories about Katrina, but he
prefers to keep it behind him. :atbeer:
Rob

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10 2006, 01:03:07 PM »
he has told me some of it....after seeing tornado damage, I am sure nothing compares to Katrina....... ..It is all F-ing scary as hell.
Donna

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
« Reply #3 on: April 10 2006, 01:26:56 PM »
It's almost the same thing. Tornados are scary. You dont know when there comming or where there going to go.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline TSM Girl

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10 2006, 01:31:24 PM »
I agree, the only thing is that I thought was wierd that we are not use to, is that they also close schools knowing that this was going to happen.   We were on the tail end of it...just rain.  My 5 year old freaked out Friday night because there was a huge storm cloud over our hotel. It was an amazing light show.  Scared me straight! I am ready to retire to AZ or NM....(Bryan wants to retire there or get land)
Donna

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal