Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
IHADAV8 Playground / Re: Another shady GN guy?
« Last post by 278CIKILLER on Today at 03:49:26 PM »
Fuck we have a guy up here, he will tell you he's a Buick guru to your face and he know's it all, does house calls and build's every one engine's, But the funny thing is 5 set's of head gaskets later in is own car, but he's the best. he's a joke.

« Last post by TexasT on Today at 02:59:36 PM »
If they don't have cool guy parts on their cars, are they still considered cool guys?
IHADAV8 Playground / Re: It's snowing!!
« Last post by nocooler on Today at 02:11:15 PM »
We have about a foot total here. Snow blower ate something and a sheer pin broke. Of course itís the one you canít get to, without splitting blower from the engine and removing the auger drive assembly. What a pain in the ass. I was tempted to put a grade 8 bolt in it.
« Last post by Be4u on Today at 01:24:17 PM »
I cant say nothing, i remembered i have a carhart onesie with a snap on hood :rofl: and 'shitkickers' that match. I wish I woulda bought the bibs instead, that's the way to go.
« Last post by blown1 on Today at 11:57:37 AM »
I'd say keep the info  to your self.......... .unless, someone PM's you ,asking for the  info.,
that way  you keep your  nose clean, and make no allegations  , (in public)

so how are you  ?   wish you a Merry Christmas, and  Happy New Year!
Annnd that is what steroids does to you! :icon_lol:
Very nice fine! :cheers:
Mini Camaro!
IHADAV8 Playground / I think I have a problem was looking for parts and found this....
« Last post by larrym on December 13 2017, 09:13:19 PM »
Hahahaha
I like the “incomplete” look.
Here is a shot from the back
I did buy it SBC TH350 ford 9” the rear suspension is a little odd I will post pic of the dual shock traction bar coil spring 4 link 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last post by motorhead on December 13 2017, 07:51:35 PM »
I’m sure some Canadians have stuff made of polar bear fur, filled with penguin feathers, and lined with caribou skin.

I have my arctic parka, snow pants, and mukluks in the basement.  Because some days it happens to be that cold.

Having had slept in an improvised snow shelter it is nice to wake up to something cozy.

And yes, I have a fleece camo onesie.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10