Author Topic: Anybody ever ran reverse ackerman on the street?  (Read 12192 times)

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody ever ran reverse ackerman on the street?
« Reply #30 on: August 13 2019, 09:48:44 PM »

maybe I should just cut to the chase and proposition my banker.

Back when I was in the car bidness, I started banging a chick from Five Star bank.   I used to get a lot of loans done in the middle of the night and when I'd show up to the morning meeting, I'd be unshaven, in wrinkled clothes, and turn in completed deals...    when the meeting is to discuss ''80%'ers'' that should happen that day.

Then I'd go home, shower, shave, put on clean clothes, and go back to the office.

I called it ''working late at Five Star''. :)        My GM said I was the first sales person that whored himself out for a car deal.  lol
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13 2019, 09:52:28 PM »
Oh yeah, funny aside...    The banker chick has a twin sister that was 9 months pregnant.  I'd never met her until after about 3 weeks of banging Amanda a few times a day.

One day I'm sitting in my office looking at pr0n, when I look up and see the sister...     for about two milliseconds I just about leapt through the wall!

That was one STRANGE feeling when I'm banging a petite 22yo cutiepie at lunch, then two hours later her twin walks in with a basketball under her shirt!!  lol

I do hate that we drifted apart before I could get ahold of the sister too. That would have been a pretty good memory to stick in the ole spank bank.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13 2019, 09:56:30 PM »

Earl, they make these for ford taurus's

I'm going to put a parking brake on the diff yoke.  Locking the back tires up, is a great way to slide sideways into a spot.

then again, I can't think of the last time I've had to parallel park in real life.

Offline Forzfed

• PSI: 5
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15 2019, 11:29:56 AM »
I'm sure you can back up a boat better than Peter! :icon_lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_0vkGURoMw

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #34 on: August 15 2019, 11:53:04 AM »
just do a NASCAR pit entry....I have not had to parallel park in 40 years or so
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal