Author Topic: The Bullitt goes to Auction today!  (Read 8603 times)

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Bullitt goes to Auction today!
« Reply #30 on: February 01 2020, 07:33:51 PM »
I played the rental game way back before most of you were born  :rofl: 22 years old with a 3 family. Tenants were AWESOME for years !! Payed for my mortgage.  Got a PITA woman an sold it. Can't imagine the BS ya go throw now. You have no rights..

Offline earlbrown

• Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02 2020, 02:32:40 PM »
GA really stepped up the game a few years ago.   The old rules required about 3 months to get someone out.  And if anything was left behind, I couldn't touch it until a Marshall got there to watch.  Then I had to physically carry everything in there to the curb (violation of the litter law) and when the unit was empty, the Marshall would give me permission to change the locks and it wasn't theirs anymore.

Now, I can file on the 6th, they put a 7 day notice on the door. Then on day seven, they leave a second note that says they're evicted with the exact time on the note. 24 hours later, I'm there with a drill motor and a set of locks. The end.    Whatever is left behind I can do what I want.   
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02 2020, 05:44:17 PM »
I know several(Ok two) guys that do the rto model and have plenty of cash flow. Im not sure I'd want to try it either but it seems top work for them. I'd do multifamily but nothing makes sense to me right now with the cost of real estate currently. Crazy how the prices have jumped. 
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 03 2020, 03:05:24 AM »
Yeah, the economy is way too good right now to find smoking deals on dirt.
'87 GN - 4.2L SFI Turbocharged innercooled V6 - Chrome valve covers - supra pump - 14" K&N - 52mm throttlebody - rocker shaft supports -  1/2 intake spacer - TB coolant bypass - 3" ATR exhaust tip - Alum intake pipe - NOS timing cover - chip - relocated charcoal canister - CR42's - stock

Offline reality

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 0
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03 2020, 09:47:06 AM »
A REIT is a good place for a laundry.

Offline Grumpy

• Turbo Street Modified
  • PSI: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03 2020, 10:34:05 AM »
Quote from: earlbrown
Yeah, the economy is way too good right now to find smoking deals on dirt.

NO WAY !!! Orange man BAD :021: Unbelievable up here to. Can't imagine if Hildabeast got in !!

Offline earlbrown

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03 2020, 12:38:53 PM »
If Hillary would have won, I'd own half this town's dirt.

Or just live off the 12% interest on CDs.  :D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal