• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/400586
T6p
« on: December 15 2015, 02:19:56 AM »
Remember the good old days! Fun times.

I'm banned for some reason, can't remember. Probably a good reason.  :rock:

Let them know that I'll never forget. It's been ten years. I'll always think of everyone with a smile.

Well, cept for natty, fuck natty lol he's a damn lie.
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
Re: T6p
« Reply #1 on: December 15 2015, 09:48:04 AM »
I didn't think anyone COULD get banned from there.
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15 2015, 10:04:10 AM »
Probably a glitch. Just have to get the glitch fixed. See one or both of the Bobs.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15 2015, 11:47:48 AM »
I didn't think anyone COULD get banned from there.
Harold's banned from all the turbobuick boards. :rofl:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
« Reply #4 on: December 15 2015, 12:58:38 PM »
I assumed it was dead....
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15 2015, 04:53:57 PM »
What's up?  Where have you been hiding?
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline The Radius Kid

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15 2015, 05:56:39 PM »

Offline granitestategn

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15 2015, 09:20:21 PM »
Hey Robert, what's up?! I haven't been on any of the Buick boards much in the last year or more. Too busy. I just started poking around here cause I'm working 12 hr night shifts and got bored. It seems like the Buick community changes a little every year, new guys in, some old guys out, and some old guys like Mr. Wood just keep hangin in there.  :icon_smile: I guess technically I'm an old guy since I bought mine new but I don't keep up on the boards as much as I used to. Maybe after I retire.....
87 GN, 97K, original owner, stock turbo, stock IC, 60# inj, Turbotweak 93 chip, some other odds & ends

12.98 @ 104

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16 2015, 01:47:05 AM »
Wow, it's been a long time. Seeing all these names makes it feel like nothings changed. It looks like alot of guys are still around. Wow, after all these years. I'm smiling right now.

Granitestate, didn't we buy some injectors together? Like, 15 years ago!? That's awsome. Chris! What's up!?! <--that guys cool! Drinks SA if you ever see him at the bar. I recognize Texas T, Daveismissing, radius kid ur a turbobuick.com guy right?

Yeah, I just wanted to let people know that even though I don't come around don't mean I forgot anything or everyone. I often think about time the community was there for me. Probably more than I should lol. And, if I never come around again, I want yall to know that I'll still never forget. Yeah, yall mean that much to me. even stevewood wait, he probably can't read that even stevewood

Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16 2015, 10:26:25 AM »
Robert...I am about ready for a home.  Don't make me come live with you!

Where have you been, anyway,  Last I heard, Zap ran over you with his hot air car and the street sweeper sold the spare body parts that came out the back to science.
Steve Wood

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
Pack lite Steve I'll always have a room for you. True story.

Shit man, my sister and I got married and had a few kids. You know how we do it in missippi. Not true, lol

I changed my direction and bought some land and a mobile home. Focused on paying it all off. Now I'm debt free. Been saving my money to open a business but I'm very tempted to blow it to restore my GN to its full glory. It's still damaged from the storm, haven't driven it in like 5 years. Lately I've been looking back at old photos and videos. I miss everything about my GN, the community and everything else about us.

Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

Offline TexasT

• Legend in my own mind
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 1
  • So, This black car is fast?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16 2015, 10:14:13 PM »
Just get it running and driving. Then drive it. That's what I'm about these days. Is is a beater? Oh yeah. Do I get offers to buy it? Just about weekly. Do I love driving it? Hell yeah! Patina is in. Not that I care. I'm just enjoying driving it.
Rich

"Goals without actions are just dreams."

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17 2015, 12:04:18 AM »
Pack lite Steve I'll always have a room for you. True story.

Shit man, my sister and I got married and had a few kids. You know how we do it in missippi. Not true, lol

I changed my direction and bought some land and a mobile home. Focused on paying it all off. Now I'm debt free. Been saving my money to open a business but I'm very tempted to blow it to restore my GN to its full glory. It's still damaged from the storm, haven't driven it in like 5 years. Lately I've been looking back at old photos and videos. I miss everything about my GN, the community and everything else about us.

If you have a well-planned business outline...do that...but in the meantime, start doing small stuff to the car and get it running...In life, we must have a little yang to be happy with the yin.  In other words, to find your inner eye, you must achieve harmonious balance.  Ask your wife  It's a Mississippi kinda thing.

There was a golden period in the turbo Buick world where all us mavericks found happiness in community.  It's probably old age, but, I really miss it.
Steve Wood

Offline granitestategn

• Turbo Street Limited
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17 2015, 03:33:22 AM »
Wow, it's been a long time. Seeing all these names makes it feel like nothings changed. It looks like alot of guys are still around. Wow, after all these years. I'm smiling right now.

Granitestate, didn't we buy some injectors together? Like, 15 years ago!? That's awsome. Chris! What's up!?! <--that guys cool! Drinks SA if you ever see him at the bar. I recognize Texas T, Daveismissing, radius kid ur a turbobuick.com guy right?

Yeah, I just wanted to let people know that even though I don't come around don't mean I forgot anything or everyone. I often think about time the community was there for me. Probably more than I should lol. And, if I never come around again, I want yall to know that I'll still never forget. Yeah, yall mean that much to me. even stevewood wait, he probably can't read that even stevewood

Yeah Robert, we bought some of the early 60# Siemens injectors from Ken Mosher when they first started putting them in TB's. Those were some pretty good times. Sounds like you got your shit together. Keep driving forward and good things will happen. I don't frequent the boards as much as I used to but I'm still around. I haven't seen RecklessRob in quite a few years. Not sure what's going on with him. I still look into the service station when I go by but I haven't seen him there in quite a while, not sure if he still works there.

Take care of yourself and have a Merry Christmas!
87 GN, 97K, original owner, stock turbo, stock IC, 60# inj, Turbotweak 93 chip, some other odds & ends

12.98 @ 104

Offline Be4u

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17 2015, 01:12:47 PM »
Everytime I open my browser ihad page refreshes. That's not good :D when I get time I'm going to troll through site.

My car ran like a champ when I parked it. Only problem was the accumulator bowl but I got a new one from kirban a couple years ago.

TexasT, imho, it don't matter what it looks like, it's a GN! Lol. I recently watched the commercial from '85. It's true today. I average 3-4 "buyers" a year that pull in wanting to buy. I live on a dead end road and people tell me that they heard of one sitting out here. Like a legend, lol. One lady wanted to buy it for her husband, she told me "thoes things sell for $1000 all day when their running."

The good old days. Such a fun time. I had so much fun even though others got heated. All the trash talking between the personalities. That's all it was to me. Trash talking fun everyday. Harmless. Sylvan was the smart one. He was like "let's go to ihad" years ago. Here everyone is. Even Steve Wood. I woulda never thought you'd come to the badlands.  :rock:

I miss RR (recklessrob) I think about him often too. Lepizzel, zap, racerX. Even Travis and shane and johndeergn. Gawd I could go on and on........
Save the bumper fillers!
Move to Canadia!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal