Author Topic: Great Buick Sunday  (Read 3455 times)

Offline phil_long

• F47
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
  • ...far from avg
    • View Profile
Great Buick Sunday
« on: October 17 2019, 11:55:40 AM »
As I type this, I look at the subject line again and realize it sounds like an actual holiday. Lol. Here in the Saint Louis area I'm part of the buick group/club and last Sunday turned out to be perfect. We meet once a month, and this past meeting we captured a couple of photos of the cars everyone brought. I attempted to upload a photo, but it's too large. We all met at Grafton Winery, and I can't express how beautiful the scenery was. The majority of the group showed up and we had a great time. I actually considered going to Bowling Green next weekend. We'll see though. I'm looking to buy another motor/block because I'm certain mine needs some work. If I find a way to reformat the pics, I'll be sure to add them to this thread. I hope all of you fine fellow Buick/non buick owners are doing well.  :atbeer:

Offline Scoobum

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Great Buick Sunday
« Reply #1 on: October 17 2019, 12:44:50 PM »
You can resize pics in paint in Windows 10. I don't miss my Buick. It was a money pit. Took up way to much of my life.
Hard work pays off, dreams come true. Bad times don't last, but BAD GUYS do!

RIP Scott Hall AKA Razor Ramon

Offline phil_long

• F47
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 0
  • ...far from avg
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18 2019, 11:10:15 AM »
Lol, they are def money pits, but they are amazing to drive. I don't have windows 10 available to me yet. I'll find a way to resize the pics though. For some reason the TR is a perfect balance between problems and fun. Lol. It's all worth it when they're running right, and I've owned mine for quite a bit of time and it's never ran right. LMAO

Offline daveismissing

• Two Buicks- too little money$$
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 3
  • Two Buicks- too little money$$
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18 2019, 11:52:05 AM »
IRFANVIEW is the ubiquitous image utility, never had a machine I didn't install that on. Well, OK maybe my apple II clone...

Always install from the makers website or preferably ninite.com,  they strip all the bad out first.
-Drain plug by Earl Brown, custom oil pan by Rich's Auto

Offline wmsonta

• Turbo Street Stock
  • PSI: -1
  • Boost n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18 2019, 12:52:41 PM »
.............. ... I don't have windows 10 available to me yet. I'll find a way to resize the pics though.
Win 7 will resize as an option in one of the two photo viewers.
I am on win 10 now after a lightning strike and unable to give more specific info.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal