General > Bitch/Whine/Moan

Turbo Buick.com Banned for Realizum 9-14-12

(1/26) > >>

I Love Factory ECMs:
The following error occurred:You have been banned for the following reason: Being a douchebag. Your ban will be lifted on Oct 14, 2012. Try to state some actual in the field fact's that moderater's refuse the opptions of, an Ka-Pow!!! Banned by buntch Internet Modle's...LOL That sites like being in Kindergarden.. . Enjoy! (if your bored check out my last post in there turbo lounge...;^)     )

$1987 GN$:

--- Quote from: Hellobozos on September 14 2012, 11:56:24 AM ---The following error occurred:You have been banned for the following reason: Being a douchebag. Your ban will be lifted on Oct 14, 2012. Try to state some actual in the field fact's that moderater's refuse the opptions of, an Ka-Pow!!! Banned by buntch Internet Modle's...LOL That sites like being in Kindergarden.. . Enjoy! (if your bored check out my last post in there turbo lounge...;^)     )

--- End quote ---

I though the lounge was pretty much open for anything as long as it was not degrading to anyone?

It used to be run well, I do know a few mod's over there and they are very easy going unless you get out of hand.

There was the crap section where anything went. then the political section came along.

Then the bull crap came along with out right lies about people and if you stood up for the person you where chastised.

I can not recall when I have been on there last. Do I miss it sure, I have friends there.

I will not deal with those scenario's;  I have better things to do with my time.

Life is way to short to have to worry about nonsense!

Just move on, enjoy life.

AJ___

spelling error

ULYCYC:
Many won't agree with your facts but there's no reason to delete posts or ban you.

I Love Factory ECMs:

--- Quote from: ULYCYC on September 14 2012, 01:02:23 PM ---Many won't agree with your facts but there's no reason to delete posts or ban you.

--- End quote ---

I agree they refuse to think about any other possiable cuase's then Fuel an Trans. an Tune issues, I know where there coming from,I spent $30,000 to find out,I know you can add things to help tune the stock box,But it's Funny how the people complaining on what i'm trying to relay, All switched over to A Aftermarket ECM in there Sig. yet harp to others, no stay stock... now i'm banned,When i'm allowed back, i'm tell'm to just F. O.
Enjoy!

PacecarTA:
you were banned because you basically hijacked another users post in the engine tech section preaching about how a stock ecm cant run over 5000 rpm or over 100mph its a grenade , then when you were advised to move it to a thead of your own you continued your rant.
had you moved and started a new thread you wouldnt be here crying or rather trying to convince  those here how you were banned for posting your opinion . you were banned because you didnt move off the thread

you're an idiot if you think 3 stock ecms failed three motors

blowing a headgasket before the 1/8th , headgaskets dont just let go they need help and if you were watching the tune they would still be there or you stop and find out why its knocking

blowing it again before the 1/8 (see above)

dropping a valve again before the 1/8th ..how does dropping a valve come back to the conclusion the stock ecm cant get it done over 5000rpm or 100mph just because you couldnt get past there.
plenty of guys running very  fast in tens and 9s with stock ecm , the tt chip makes going faster so much easier .

so you went xfi and no problems , so it was the ecm and aftermarket ecu is the only way to go fast ..really nothing else changed ??

and fyi i switched to fast not because i had isssues going fast with a stock ecm  but because other cars i was working on were equipped with fast and xfi and to work on them i needed hands on experience which i got using them on my own vehicles
i went 10.41 stock ecm and stock block not once but years of test and tune and bracket racing,  two to three nights a week, well over 600  passes
besides i change my stuff around alot trying parts out so having to go through chips was getting to be time consuming when with fast i can make the changes and head on out to the track 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version