Author Topic: My first Bitch and Moan  (Read 21563 times)

Offline Jeff

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 1
  • The Thread Killer....
    • View Profile
My first Bitch and Moan
« on: August 01 2013, 11:27:15 PM »
I know you guys have been through the tb.com mess for years. but its not until just recently w the nasty wendy situation that i realized how biased they are. The vendor protection drives me fucking nuts. I get you protect your investors but theres also a time when right is right. And it also drives me insane these so called vendors are just middle men. i cant look at the shipping labels any more. i understand ppl have to make a living but charging a mark up to place an order?! i really try to support vendors when i can. perfect example
     qa1 coilovers-directly from spohn its free shipping anything over 500. vendor tacks on a 30 shipping and handling fee! wtf.
 i know im going off course sorry. back to vendor protection... there is no surprise the vendor is not making right given track record. what person that operates a "legit and fair" ship would have that vendor continue to do business under the board. shit if that was another member it would be a shit storm and they would be banned for  life.  one would think it would be fair across the board but i guess the powers that be would rather protect the guilty and drive away the innocent. yes that board may have a lot of "traffic" but they are all dikbags.

its good to be in a place where you can be an asshole and get treated like one! i really hope weaver does right  by wendy but it may not hAPPEN it will get washed with all the other "rave" reviews his company has.\

And i was pissed that my comments were delted but i checked over it again and saw alot of others were too. thanks for being fair chArlie

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 34
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/
Re: My first Bitch and Moan
« Reply #1 on: August 02 2013, 12:12:07 AM »
First thing you take note of is which vendors jumped up and said Brian had no responsibility .  Those are the ones that will do it to you if they get a chance.....
Steve Wood

http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com

A lot of broken parts does not make you a racer; it makes you a slow learner.

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
  • Turbo Street Eliminator
  • PSI: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02 2013, 01:53:37 AM »
Jeff, I was trying to keep the BS that happens in a feedback thread from getting out of hand. I wasn't being mean or doing anything other than the same as a cop would do in a volatile situation by removing those that might incite to riot. It's a very delicate balance at times and I can't agree or disagree with you on what happened since I'm supposed to be neutral in situation like this. I'm sure those that know me know how I feel about the situation and I have voiced my opinion to Shane and Jay. I can't say what they believe since I'm not them, but I can tell you that Paul Castlebuno was a paying vendor at one time over at TB and he was kicked out and now banned several times for trying to sneak back on. While Brian is a paying vendor if he does the same as Paul his name will be in the same category. :O
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline TURBOPOWERED68

• David
  • Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02 2013, 02:12:02 AM »
First thing you take note of is which vendors jumped up and said Brian had no responsibility .  Those are the ones that will do it to you if they get a chance.....
agree 1000000000000%
Most talk about having thick skin but thats just BS.
This damn attitude of "you didn't listen to us/me now you should burn in hell for it" really sucks.

Offline TURBOPOWERED68

• David
  • Turbo Street Modified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02 2013, 02:15:16 AM »
Jeff, I was trying to keep the BS that happens in a feedback thread from getting out of hand. . :O

there is at least 1 post and strong second that should get hit with the Deleted button and both are from the same vendor sorry meant to say person, same person.       
Most talk about having thick skin but thats just BS.
This damn attitude of "you didn't listen to us/me now you should burn in hell for it" really sucks.

Offline Charlief1

• Just another kinky six
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02 2013, 02:28:37 AM »
I, or Shane, or Jay could delete the whole thread David, but it's better if it's resolved. If not Clay can bring it up from time to time just to aggravate Brian. It's in Brian's hands now as to whether he does the right thing or not. The last 2 pages we got a handle on and no more comments will be added unless Clay or Brian, or admin or mods make it. :icon_smile:
And remember, when dealing with children, silence may be golden but duct tape is silver.

Offline rastaz

• Bone Stock
  • PSI: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02 2013, 03:12:03 AM »
^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^
Rob

86 WH1
87 GN
89 TTA

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02 2013, 06:57:28 AM »
Welcome to IHADAV8.com!

you will see ads here, but they are free, and we only run ads for quality vendors.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline phil_long

• F47
  • ...far from avg
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02 2013, 08:57:44 AM »
Yay!!!! More people. Lol

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02 2013, 09:32:03 AM »
Jeff, I was trying to keep the BS that happens in a feedback thread from getting out of hand. . :O

there is at least 1 post and strong second that should get hit with the Deleted button and both are from the same vendor sorry meant to say person, same person.     

You knocked it out of the park with that one :cheers:
Steve Wood

Offline Top Speed

• Don't Tread on Me
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02 2013, 10:19:24 AM »
Exactly.  That really pissed me off.
Champion Irons w/T&D roller rockers, TA-61 turbo, 206/206 Comp Cam,  57 lb/hr Siemens Injectors, 3000 stall PTC, PTE Plenum w/RJC Power Plate, 70 mm Accufab Throttle Body, RJC 325 Megacooler, TurboTweak 5.7/ Alky Control w/M1 methanol, 23 psig on the street, Puddn' Power engine, Borla Exhaust

Chris

Offline tb3

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02 2013, 10:34:47 AM »
any deleting post in that thread probably only helped brian
When I'm in Rome, they do as I do

Offline SuperSix

• Administrator
  • Turbo Street Outlaw
  • PSI: 234
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
Some have egos that they shouldn't have, or deserve.
'87 GN, 60lb, TA49, THDP, FTP cam, T+ lots o' shit - SOLD
'07 Ford F150 Lariat 2WD, 5.4L 3v - 255k
'20 Kubota BX2380. FEL, 60" deck
'78 IH/Case 184 Lo-Boy
'99 Kawasaki Bayou 400 4x4

Offline rastaz

• Bone Stock
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02 2013, 11:43:46 AM »
and on a positive note let's also take note of the vendors that are stepping up with parts donations and/or their time & effort  :)
Rob

86 WH1
87 GN
89 TTA

Offline Steve Wood

• Turbo Street Outlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02 2013, 11:47:54 AM »
Maybe someone will post the list over here...:)
Steve Wood

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal